• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Merry Christmas Ka- I mean Battycat!
    I hope you like your presents...If you don't then I'll just have to make you like them!! Just kidding =P
    Say hi to your family for me! And have a wonderful day!
    Pirate
    Hi BattyCat! I just read that VM you sent me in Japanese. Care if I try to translate?

----------
    こんいちわ おおきい うま、かさ わ ありますか。 どぞ おおきい うま! 
    ----------
    Apparently it says:
    "Hello (spelt wrong =P), big horse, umbrella it is. Here you go big horse!"

....What? 0_o
    Anyway, how are things? Are you still checking in? I'll soon find out =P
    Christmas tomorrow, I'm so excited!
    Pirate
    hey could u click these eggs cauz i need ppl to click on them,
    Hi there BattyCat! I suppose I'll be seeing you in roudabout half an hour, so most of what I say is unnecessary...
    Regardless, Hogfather tonight! What a way to get in the Christmas spirit ^^
    And go on games, lady! It's a fun place to be once you become really involved =)
    Pirate
    Don't worry about it, if you don't send requests out, you'll never get to know anyone.

I see you know pirate555, nice choice for a friend.

The best place to get to know people is Games.

Stick with me and you'll be fine.
    'Tis an avatar, you go onto User CP (top left) then onto change avatar (on the lefthand list) then pick whatever ya like!
    Pirate
    Lol Battycat, that's not where you introduce yourself! And I'm Pirate here ;)
    Go to the fifth row down on the main page (Serebii Help and Newbie lounge) Start up something called a 'thread' and introduce yourself there in a few sentences =)
    Pirate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…