• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Though that was posted. DX is Diego's other personality, a manifestation of Diego's darker desires and negative emotions. A Jekyll and Hyde sort of thing.
    Around half the personality profile is his faults, excluding DX >.<... How is that Gary Stu? And cheap, hasn't anyone wanted to take the opportunity to act out their desires of being as a hero or villain?

As for the acceptedness, let me think whether I do want to be in the RPG or not. While it sounds like fun, I need to consider if I won't ruin it for myself and or others with my quirks. Thank you though
    Killer, let me you in on something. i don't use a template for my character. I use me. My character is more or less an avatar for myself. I tried RPing different aspects of myself in the past and it didn't work out so well or at all. As for the others, that is their problem and their choice. This is beyond a choice, this is something not just for fun, but something to help me to cope with my out insecurities and disappointments. Whether you want to accept me or not is your choice. Personally, I don't give a lead farfel if people use the same characters. They adapt to the environment in different ways. As long as they are willing to update diligently and everyone has fun, I don't see any problem. FYI, if people think my character is predictable, they are wrong. Personality sections don't do much with describing it and we never reach far into an RPG to showcase all of the aspects.
    Awesome, glad to hear it. Sorry I havn't gotten to the sign-ups yet, I'm planning to hit them tonight. Been rather busy these past few days, but it should clear up soon.
    let this die?!?!

D:

surely you dont mean the rp? i hope?

;-;

and yeah, thats windstorm...

hes kinda...

._.
    Sounds good.

Or bad. You know what I mean.

:D

I wish every one else would post.

;-;

I feel bad going on before every one even writes an intro, but man...

It's been what, four days?

Sheesh.
    lol, well thats fine.

XD

i wasn't hugely interested in her till the last episode, where she became a weapon.

:eek:

i so didnt see that coming...

and then when i woke up i was sure i had just dreamed it...

(i was watching the last like, five episodes in a row at three in the morning or something. wasnt thinking very clearly..)

XD

Im kinda torn between Death the kid and soul.

D:

soul acts cool, but death just is....

what do you think?
    Well, you beat me then.

XD

I only watched the anime.

;-;

And I have to say, its by FAR the best anime I've ever seen.

Who is your fave character?

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…