• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dewey i couldn't find my ds i'll have to search for it tmrw i've looking for it when you were on but i gave up i'll let you know tmrw if i find it my brother lost it while i was away
    Pokemon: Shellder
    Ability: Skill Link
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
    Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast
    Shiny: Yes

25305 / 49845 / Lance
    (ID / SID / OT)

Dunno why it never worked when you tried it for me.
    Maybe it will this time? If not, oh well. In over 3k eggs the IVs have been astoundingly terrible, nothing good. So at least I'd get a good non-shiny if it doesn't work.

---

That VM.
    Thanks man! Also, sorry bout the larvitar, wasnt really being serious. kk. So what do I do now. Here is where im at:
    http://oi40.*******.com/az84k9.jpg
    Do I just turn my ds on at the desired time and get the poke?
    hey it was good but i got sick haha but lucky i got sick when i to back xD Can you remind of the trade i can't recall what pokes they were
    I meant, because it was a better ability I assumed that it was the Dream World one. But I guess that's because I only really look at the good DW abilities.

Oh well, thanks for catching that.
    Oh, no. I found another Prism Scale in my game.

I thought there was only one, there are two apparently. Thank you though.
    I laughed.

Sigh. Anyway hey, I want to give you a thanks for all the help you've given me. Could I interest you in anything?
    No everstone checked, no everstone used.

Female Croagunk with Dry Skin, breeding it with a male with Drain Punch. It says true for DW ability, but I only get anticipation ability.

In the ability options thing, I have "Any: Dream World", should I pick 0 or 1 + Dream World? That seems like it would be trying to pick two abilities if 1 or 0 was selected with DW selected.
    Hello Dewey, I've encountered a bit of a problem with RNGing a Dream World pokemon.

The RNG reporter says "True" for Dream World ability, but every time I hit it, it comes out with ability '0'.

I've hit it five times now, with the same result.
    It's alright I thought that you still want it , instill have some events you wanted though and I got a flawless Milo Island twin for you too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…