• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's funny is that I was initially excited when I heard about the DS games introducing Wifi random battles, but I never got around to using it even once! Um, and what's PO? Haha I've never heard of that abbreviation o_O
    My hobby is to raise and collect competitive Pokemon, but I'm really more of a co-op kinda guy. I've barely dabbled into the competitive scene, but I mostly love breeding and collecting for fun. ^_^ Although I feel like trying out competitive battles more often, lol.
    i think i'll have to pass on your pokemon because i'm unsure if they could be legit since ei hear a lot of things so to be in the sure side i'll just collect Jap. OT's
    good!
    then you are allowed to have more!
    Because Steven is my favorite Champion, Hoenn is my favorite region, and the 3rd Gen are my favorite overall pokemon, lol. So I'm collecting the entire Hoenn Dex and I'm collecting a shiny version of Steven's team. Just because I'm a big 3rd Gen fan xD
    Lol same here, just a regular one for me as well! After I trade with someone this week, I'll have 3 of Steven's 6 Pokemon. Now I just need a shiny Claydol, Armaldo, and Cradily to finish up the set. ^_^
    Hi! Sorry, I'm already trading with someone else for a Bagon. That's the same poke-family you're referring to, right? But you wouldn't happen to have any other shiny pokemon from Champion Steven's team, would you? Other than Skarmory, Metagross, and Agron (those I already have so far).
    i need to look up if it's possible to get a english OT without any hacking involve since I'm guessing you need to use a r4 to transfer the egg from map to eng game
    Not the attack stat but that doesn't matter for a Reuniclus.
    31/3/31/31/31/0 Quiet Reuniclus (Magic Guard) (172 HP/ 32 Def/ 252 SpAtk/ 52 SpDef)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…