• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its a Mudkip.. train it in 252 HP 200 Sp Defense 58 Attack.. Keep all the moves it knows... in goin into the room. Give it back when its level 50
    (Sorry about all the gaps between replies, i cant always be online, bcuz i have schoolwork and such...)
    I'm buffering it right now, but it's the Oddmix Team (should still be on pg 1 of 5th gen RMT)
    Anyway, I'd consider keeping Hitmontop, and replacing T-Wave (so ya lol).
    .....Nope xD had no idea that existed!
    My goal for my team edit is to make a hybrid of your team, my team, and some of my favorite Pokemon. (So far, I've got 4 on it certainly, 2 tbd)
    Yeah, sounds good to me :)
    I'll admit, your team is really good as is.... I love Hitmontop, so I can't really say Mismagious is better (even though I'm a huge fan of it too).
    To take care of TR teams, by my opinion, I'd say Taunt on Thundurus, and max speed (obviously).
    To be honest, I'm not sure what Pokemon online is.... Is it Pokemon.com trainer accounts? (if so I have one, along with a DW)
    That'd be awesome if you could do that! Mine isn't until April 15 (Madison, Wisconsin). I personally already love your team as is, and think it'll do really well..... But I'm gonna see what else I can critique it on to help
    Sorta. We have a lot of similarities on our teams, so I think we should be on the same page. I like the idea of a team of Pokemon that work well together just in general (paired with Abomasnow to take weather down), or a Rain team that's not dependent on Rain.
    Oh, that makes sense xP
    But the one thing I get confused about is how you give it an egg move if it has to be male.

EDIT: Oh derp. Hitmonchan ._.
    I was just wondering about your Hitmontop. How is it possible to get a Hitmontop with that moveset? One of the moves is 4th Gen Tutor, and two are DW, and they can't be Female. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nvm. On PO they were said to be that. I just checked Serebii's Pokedex and was proved wrong.

EDIT2: Actually, please tell me. It says Mach Punch is an egg move.. but...
    Hey there! I know you don't know me very well, but I figured, since we both have VGC teams up on Serebii, maybe we could work on a team for the leagues together? I mean, after all, who goes to the Championships to NOT win? XD
    I've already got a DW Torchic so don't worry about it. Just give me whatever. Thanks for EVing my pokemon for me! =)
    lol, just knock 'em out at VGC with my pokes for me. XD
    I'm back in the room, BTW.
    Okay.
    lol, well I'll name what you've come up with now.. No guarantees that I'll have time to name them again after this, though. =/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…