• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, i dunno if you're intrested or not, but i am attempting to reboot the explorers of the unknown RP, lemme know if you're intrested or not...
    Click it (the type in yer sig) and press on the questions: On the first, press the second. On the second, put the first. On the third, put the first then click the continue button. Don't use it though, Cuz only I am ??? type!
    ok, please note I have sorta bunnied you in my last post, but you can ignore anything you think apart, I'll edit my post accordingly, I just more or less put in a suggestion :)
    Hey SMF, i have a question. Can you join multiple clubs, or can you only be in one at at time?
    ...mind if Jakob notices? He technically has gone through the same thing when his father was assassinated...

If you want, he can notice Louis, but not the dark powers, its your choice... Regardless, It'll give you a piece of the cloak, which should "stabilise your powers"
    You are accepted into the star fox club. Thx for joining! :)
    The club was really going down the drain before lol
    ok then, no worries! ^_^' I just thought I might as well throw that question in, as it all depends on how much Louis trusts Jakob...
    ok, I have an idea... Because of your darkness powers being unstable, I think "a piece of the shadow" will help you out (The cloak my character wears he calls "the shadow" due to the vengence he put in it seemed to create a life of it's own) - in terms of stabilising and giving you more control of your powers. Now, whether you want to reveal your dark powers or not won't matter, as if you don't, it'll be more or less a memento, where "I'll be in the battle with you" (due to the vengeful spirit created in the cloak is none other than Jakob's own vengence, so he's in the cloak, more or less)

yeaah, a little confusing, but if you can understand me, think it over...
    ok then, so you're back????

I'll hand control back over, and make my all-too belated post
    (Jakob can notice, but I'll ask you about the draw...)
    This message will be sent to all participants of the Rp: The Story of Moon land.

Big update guys.....we have another drop out. Its Sethstone, he's dropping out cuz of school work. So i had to fix the tournament brackets again. The new updated bracket is posted in the Rp discussion thread.

On another note, we need to start voting for the winner of round 1- AZX612 or deltakurumiru4. PM me your vote for who you want to win ASAP (based on battle not popularity) and i will tally up the votes and determine the winner. Please only vote if you are currently not battling.
    Thx everyone! :)
    -@MiGo
    ...oops...

I think I made an ouchie. I had Louis use his water to wake me up, considering I fell asleep...

...if you want, I won't notice! But I made sure nobody else did too
    (I thought it would be an idea to have the characters bond better. We're gonna want to have friends when we go into battle...)
    Haha, yeah. I kinda guessed you would ask me or @migo, so I jumped in so you knew I was willing...

Oh well, cya I guess! ^_^
    oh, I forgot to ask: When do you leave again??? If you want, I can keep your character up to date while you're gone...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…