• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And again foxy...
    Dear foxy loxy... WY DA HELL DO YOU HAVE A GIRL AS YOUR AVI ON THE XAT??? w8... Oh I KNOW...
    Lolz, my reason was tot not a douchy reason! :p
    BUT MORE IMPORTANT... HOW ARE YOU MAH FREAKING FOX??? :P You're awsome!!! :3
    [IMG] :3
    Dear Foxy Loxy...
    You were my second BEST friend on serebii.
    You are MY COMPETITIVE GOD!!!!
    You are my first second friend on serebii.
    You are AWSOME!!! :3
    You are BEASTY!!!! :3
    You are DOPE!!! :3
    You are ...
    You were also really funny we had a great time together :3 I loved when you were on xat cuz you were so funny and made toghether with me the sfeer in the xat :3 But still, the awsomest time was when I beated you in a pokemon battle ;P But still, sometimes I was thinking if you still liked me cuz you alwayzzz ignored me and stuff but otherwise I think than that's just FOXY STYLE!!! :p Idonno, I liked ya and we had a great time so wutever!!! :3
    Good bye Foxy, my competitive GOD!!! :)
    haha yeah, I hope they'll have the elemental punches again. :D

I'm glad they didn't keep Kyurem with its original form and nothing else. That would've been disappointing lol
    It actually also resembles Reshiram, in a really distant way (blue eyes, white face or whatever)

Say, what's your opinion 'bout Black and White 2? I gotta admit, the new forms were a bit ugly at first, but I'm starting to grow on them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…