• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thats okay. I saw it in your shop so I assumed. Also I don't know what this means "yet spoi cant name this one". If you can't name it its okay. Could you specify if you have one or what.
    Don't have xatu but I have been hunting a lot of dwf pokes. So will see. I like the hp fire rotom. If its asking too much let me know.
    Started on your doduo. I have Roost and Brave bird on it. Just need to evolve it to dodrio and and save up 64 BP for sky attack and he'll be ready to go.
    can you give me 5 mins my ds won't let me connect so ill bring down my security it works with security but now it doesn't
    Hi dewey, I tried to rng arceus today(finally, after all my tests). But my calibration seems a little off. What do I do? Should I keep re-calibrating the timer or do I search for a new spread? Please help...
    ----------
    Then backseat moderator NotoriousBrawl decided to get involved. He needs to mind his own business, really.
    ----------
    LoL I think he went beyond the point of madness.
    Well he turned out to be a no-go. He decided to reject because I PMed him instead of using psychic powers to post my request in his thread. So after replying in a defensive tone considering he had already rejected me, thus eliminating any need to show a 'nice' side to him (he refused to do the same) again, he says I'm "arguing" with him.

No, it's called I'm pointing out you're being foolish, TDawg.

Then backseat moderator NotoriousBrawl decided to get involved. He needs to mind his own business, really.

tl;dr: He's useless. But I saw he had a Smogon account, shocking.
    Hmmm. I dont know if I still have my roost tm. I might still have it. Also, Sky attack is actually a move tutor that both Doduo and Dodrio can learn. I dont think it should be much of a problem however.

-edit: Even if I dont have the TM for roost, I can breed it onto Farfetched who also learns Brave Bird. Then I can breed the Farfetched with a Doduo to get a doduo with both brave bird and roost (Since Doduo can learn roost as TM, it can also inherit it from the father). After all id need to do would be to tutor sky attack on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…