• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cont'd (can't be longer than 2000 characters):

Paul gets whatever he wants, whatever he wants, Daddy (the person who made Paul, forgot name) gives it to the spoiled brat, he doesn't have to suffer any consequences! Cynthia should have done something about his "training methods" instead of just going "they're two sides of the same coin", and someone should have had his training license revoked! In fact, he should have been DQ'd from the tag battle (he accomplished NOTHING, he shouldn't have been there!!!), Ash would be DQ'd too, but at least Paul would suffer the consequences, did the announcer not see what he was doing to Chimchar?? The faraway crowd saw it, but not the officials! Paul had NOTHING to lose from releasing Chimchar, his defeat in the Sinnoh League should have been humiliating, but instead he's still this "badass"...also, wouldn't he gather his best Pokemon so he can WIN?? And have the added bonus of humiliating Ash publically?? Sure, he lost to Brandon and Cynthia, but then again, wouldn't anyone else lose to them? That's nothing to be ashamed of!! Losing to the one he looked down on, on the other hand, is shameful (at least to him). I did not feel sorry for him when the backstory with his brother was revealed, I just felt sorry for Reggie, having to deal with a SPOILED BRAT!!

(Sorry for this being so long and disjointed...)
    Hey LilyTwo I agree with you on Paul, he SUCKS! Not as a trainer, but as a character, he was the most boring thing ever, even compared to Tobias, he was just there to **** all over Ash's development, that Lake Acuity Battle was TERRIBLE, and so was the final battle, didn't Ash say he wouldn't use Blaze to prove a point to Paul, and GUESS WHAT, HE DID IT! Also, where was Torterra and Magmortar?? Ash should be the one kicking his ***, but they HAVE to gave him bad writing! And I didn't really care for him appearing in episodes where he wasn't plot relevant (like that Pikachu vs Raichu episode), everytime he appears in an episode that's not plot relevant, we all just groan, because you already know what he's going to do next, which is to say "Pathetic". Paul MIGHT have been an okay rival if the rivalry wasn't so one-sided, and he got what he deserved, but NO, he didn't, he didn't even develop, he remained this "badass" rival throughout 3+ years.
    I understand, I wish you good luck and that everything get's better.

Great, I thought about you when I saw that Paul thread, and it turned out, you were there!! ^.^
    Lilly it's been a while since we've talked keep doin your thang on the Paul thread. You have supporters!!
    Yeah he repeats everything constantly, if you go back on my VM, you'll notice he went on yet ANOTHER rant about how you and him were 'debating'.
    Don't worry about Newguy, he's a jerk and i've told him to leave you alone, i replied to you in the thread about how incredibly stupid he is.
    Lilly do you know why there was such a long gap between Snowpoint City and Sunyshore City? It seems to be DP's biggest flaw.
    ----------
    And Paul's treatment of Ash, Chimchar and Maylene (and Pokemon in general) goes beyond being a mere rival and crosses the line into outright villain territory. I think Paul deserved to be humiliated and to have his bad attitude beaten (figuratively speaking) out of him, because I can see no plausible reason for him to suddenly begin respecting Ash.
    ----------
    OMG LILLY, this is soo good.
    I saw on a thread in the anime subforum that you are an Original Series fan. I also am an Original Series fan, so I sent you a friend request.

Are you a PokeShipper as well?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…