• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. Whose are your five favourites for Ash's Pokemon?
    Here's my list:
    1.Charizard
    2.Bulbasaur
    3.Squirtle
    4.Pikachu
    5.Heracross
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?563014-Is-Charizard-Ash-s-strongest-Pokemon&p=14351466#post14351466
    I don't want to offend you, but that's not an objective analysis:
    - I also think Bulbasaur is strong, but just not #2. Pikachu and Snorlax are obviously stronger, and based on battling achievements and results, Bayleef is as well. Bulbasaur could very well be on Ash's strongest team, but not #2.
    - Why is Squirtle being chosen over Bayleef? Sure, I'm a biased Bayleef fanboy, but still... Just compare their achievements...
    Yes that was great battle too, although Charizard lost. But losing is part of the life and you can also learn from losses.
    Yeah that was an awesome battle. And I remember Ash vs Gary match from my childhood when Ash only had his Charizard left in his battle against Gary in the Silver Conference. It was great when all hope seemed to have gone and Misty, Brock, Pikachu and everyone else thought so in anime, but then Charizard defeated Gary's Scizor, Golem and Blastoise and Ash won the battle. I remember that I was amazed when Charizard did that. Charizard showed his full power in that battle and he brought back a hope when it was gone. And Charizard vs Articuno is also one of the greatest matches ever. I just love the scene when Charizard used his Seismic Toss against Articuno and when he barely won the battle. Charizard vs Magmar, Blastoise and Articuno are in my opinion Charizard's three greatest battles.
    Apparently Charizard is your favorite Pokemon (I read that for your "about me" informations). That's great! He's mine favorite Pokemon too. Charizard is so very very cool, nostalgic, loyal and powerful Pokemon, especially in the anime.
    True. But it's not about just beating each other, but about which one is actually stronger in general.

I think Bayleef is stronger than Sceptile, Bulbasaur and Torterra, based on results and achievements, not because Bayleef knows Vine Whip and not just because he would beat Sceptile with Vine Whip and Body Slam!
    True, Bayleef used Vine Whip in two of her most impressive wins, against Chuck and Harrizon. I love Bayleef using Vine Whip against Harrison's Houndoom!

But you only said Bayleef has an advantage over Sceptile because of Razor Leaf, not which one is stronger in your opinion.
    No problem!

I also think Ash's Bulbasaur is strong, but not as strong as Bayleef. I even thought about putting Bulbasaur on the strongest 6 for Ash I made, instead of Heracross or Sceptile. I chose for Heracross, because having three Grass types isn't very convient, and I think Sceptile and Bulbasaur are pretty much tied in strentgh, so that's either one of these two.

Do you think Bayleef is stronger than Sceptile? I definitely do, Bayleef is really underrated!
    Hello, I accepted your friend request. I assume you saw me on the Pokemon anime subforum, is that right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…