• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• war opponent here :DDD will shall dance on the battlefield of pain and death and magikarps this weekend. my timezone is gmt btw and i have acess to both PO/PS
    thanks and gigashark never showed me how to make the banners...i did them on my own...mew did help a bit and lyra too must give then credit...just told me what tools to use to make frag banners and to merge animations...also i watched someones userbar tutorial on youtube that helped too to get sprites moving on the userbars and link bars...
    oh damn i gave you the worng one el rey lol...was in a rush to leave...this is the correct fragmentation banner for morrigan from darkstalkers...i had two on my photobucket and got the wrong one...i swore i remembered it wasn't like that :p

what you think?
    better banner
    talk to hax R us or MOL..the metal overlord is MOL lol...they will test you...lance the champ been really busy i guess...
    yeah you have to try out again we got all new stuff since you been gone...also that is so sad to here :( ill take him off the list i guess then...he must not be interested in artwork as well then on serebii i assume...also i will be opening my own artshop soon...my banners have been getting much better....here is a few....
    Framgmentation banner
    this one i need to fix up i noticed some extractions i missed by accident...
    userbar
    simple banner
    I had a better one then this but my photoshop a bit old so it kinda doesn't respond sometimes so i have to shut the program down...im in progress of trying to get a new one...
    El Rey :D you posted lol...welcome back what happen you must of been really busy...we need to get or war team together again so if your gunna be more active again will need some strong battlers on our war team :) you should try out then...
    hey el rey whats up? haven't seen you post in awhile just making sure you didn't forget your in teg :)
    *Lols* Oh that. I post a lot in the "You're banned" game and so far three people there have thought I was female, don't know why. When the third person did it I changed it to female for the hell of it. I'm a male, like really. I have so much machismo
    whats up?
    and im gonna throw in a little more...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…