• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tropious, Mandibuzz, and Typhlosion are all weak to rock, with only Marowak to resist it. Typhlosion, Luxray, and Drapion are all weak to ground, though you do have two pokemon immune to it to make up for that. Also, dragon attacks can be a pain, especially from dragon dancers, so I'd suggest some sort of steel type.

This sentence links to a site the can help with synergy.
    Marowak struggles to outclass faster sweepers due to it's lower speed and no way to boost it. Not even choice scarf, since you shouldn't be using it without thick club. Typhlosion is weak to the popular stealth rock and has some slightly underwhelming speed and special attack, though it can make up for that with a scarf, it has troubles swapping in and out. Heatran is usually used as a scarf user on sun teams anyway. Kingdra isn't actually outclassed as a Choice Specs user, just as a Dragon Dance. It just struggles to find itself on teams thanks to the banning of SS+Drizzle. Tentacruel is a much more popular Toxic Spiker due to better defenses, helping it get up two layers. 99/83/87 aren't very good defensive stats. Actually, they're about average, but not amazing for a wall. Mandibuzz is outclassed by Umbreon, though it does lack a fighting weakness, it's at the cost to weaknesses to rock and electric. Luxray doesn't really have a way to recover the damage over time it gets from status.

Anyway, a lot of pokemon have niches. They may be outclassed by one thing, but there could be times where they fit on a team better due to team weaknesses or something. I had a team that that needed a spin blocker who could take out Starmie one on one, and could preferably use trick on walls I struggled with. I ended up using Rotom's normal form, even though that's terribly outclassed as both a ghost type and an electric type. There is also the time I used Zoroark over Hydreigon despite better bulk and more power, Zoroark had Sucker Punch and the ability too lure Skarmory, which my team greatly needed. Marowak's niche is just one of the most powerful EQ's in the game, and works well on teams with paralysis or trick room support. Typhosion is one of the only pokemon to get STAB Eruption, besides Camerupt and Heatran, though Camerupt is too slow and Heatran can only have it with a quite nature, also making it too slow.
    Okay that's the only episode from season 1 that i haven't seen because every youtube video of it had no sound
    Yep! At the risk of sounding like a hipster, I was a fan before most people has heard of it. I started the facebook page for it, too.
    I was pumped when I heard we were going to have a storm. Had to wait until March for the first snow day.
    Cause I feel like being nice for once... a warning. Edit your latest post on Claim A Pokemon 5.0; the dating format is all wrong. It needs to be written out, for example February 2, 2012.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…