• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stoutland? SAnd Attack sounds good, but don't you already have Flash?

It's kinda funny, as you just brought up all of the Magnezone sets and said;

----------
    Only possible problematic one if the volt switch which just means you'll have to setup on whatever is next to come out.
    ----------
    x)
    I would have, but I'm playing on White and I restarted B2, so I just EV Trained the regular way. Takes me like an hour to finish off one Stat.

Something with Struggle Bug would be nice I think.
    I've been sparce on time to EV Train, however Cress is nearly done and Salamence has been complete, so shouod have it done for the weekend.

I hope I don't run into many of them.
    That's nice to know. Ferrothorn will be my man for now, as I've got one with 28 Hp Iv's and 26 Def IV's, which is nice.

Yeah, because I thought Magnezone could trap Ferrothorn, which is not what I want.
    I see ya. Like, if I need to, send in Salamence and keep Subbing 'til it misses, and try to setup. Are OHKO moves all that common tho?

I guess I'd have some trouble if Salamence is down and they crit Cress, then Ferro ends up against a Fire Type. Also, are there any Magnet Pull Magnezone's that have Hp [Fire]?
    Yeah, but I'm not sure what to use. Maybe Scarf Empoleon?

I actually didn't start using the Team yet as I need to rebreed x) I'd probably just Flash to -6 with Cresselia and Trick the Scarf so it has to Struggle or something. Then go to Salamence and setup.

Or, just Paralyze and try to get to -6 with Flash.

Alright, so I'm still playing around with the 3rd member, but it's shaping up.

Cresselia @ Choice Scarf
    Careful
    252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    - Trick
    - Charge Beam
    - Flash
    - Thunder Wave

Charge Beam would be there if Skarmory phases Salamence away before I KO. Cress comes in, KOs with Charge Beam. If Skarmory Leads, Trick the Scarf and it should be locked into Spikes so I can get easy setup.

Salamence @ Leftovers
    Adamant
    252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Substitute
    - Dragon Dance

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helemt
    Impish
    252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    - Power Whip
    - Gyro Ball
    - Leech Seed
    - Curse

I'm going to go ahead and try out Ferrothorn, once it's bred and ready to go.
    Wait, I got another Bagon that has 14, 15 / 20, 21 / 24, 25 / 28, 29 / 10, 11 / 26, 27, so it only lacks in Hp and SpD, however it should be alright.

However, Cresselia has above 20 IV's in Speed, Def and SpD, so I think that's good enough, given it has excellent Bulk and Speed. I'll probably rebreed my Ferroseed though, as it's IV's are bad :'( I wanna try for atleast 20 IV's in Def and maybe SpD.
    I have a few Adamant DD Bagon's and one has 20 IV's in Attack and 10 Iv's in Speed at Level 50? Is that worth it?

Because I was thinking Speed IV's won't matter if I get behind a Sub and get to +6.

Wait what does your Team look like atm?
    Unless it's more of and Offensive approach, but you'd be switching into Hax.

I'd probably be fine with uneffective Moves as long as I be careful not to switch Salamence into Ground Type Moves, but more than likely they wouldn't as Cress has Levitate. I was thinking of using Magnezone to KO Skarmory and be a backup Sweeper, however I'm not too keen on that.

I've been having trouble getting a Bagon with atleast 20 IV's in Attack, so I'll most likely use one that has like 15.

I want Salamence to kill things as quickly as possible, plus I'm hoping to have Defensive Synergy to help out.
    Thta's an amazing Streak.

Drapion takes ages to setup; like you said, so every battle lasts like 10 minutes I bet. However it's how you get big Streaks x)

Okay, I just though of someting that may or may not work. Get to +6 in both Defense and Baton Pass to somthing that has Shell Armor so you don't take crits.

I'm plannin on going for 100+ Wins in the Subway, with a Team I've been planning.

Cresselia @ Choice Scarf
    Careful
    252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    - Trick
    - Thunder Wave
    - Flash
    - Attract

Salamence @ Leftovers
    Adamant
    252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    - Dragon Dance
    - Substitute
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
    Imipish
    252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    - Power Whip / Gyro Ball
    - Stealth Rock
    - Leech Seed
    - Curse / Payback
    That sucks :[

I like you style for BS; instead of running Standard things like TrickScarf you aim to cripple the opponent and setup using Pokemon people normally wouldn't use. One thing about Shuckle is that, if you don't know, [GS] achieved a Streak of 462 in the Subway with it, so it is definetly viable in the Subway, if you know how to use it.
    Just a heads up, but I noticed you reached 64 Wins with your BT Team. It is eligible for being entered into the Leaderboard in the Subway Discussion, so I suggest you post it there so it can get added :]

Congrats on the nice streak.
    Thank you very much for the advice. That is definitely a lot to consider when I'm making my team. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
    Wow, been a long time since i last logged on here. Start up on W2. Looking at battle subway (surprise surprise) link me if you'd like me to take a peak at your team and offer suggestions.
    http://http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?564293-Dragon-Type-Pokemon-Club

If you want to join a club...I also hava a questionfor you.Do you have any tricks for speeding up the EV Training process?I'll be honest,I hate EV Training and I have like 3 teams that need EV Training.I need to speed the process up or I won't be able to test my teams.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…