• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I remember seeing your posts on here way back in the day. You're still up to it. Wow. Congrats, you're a fantastic (and funny) member.
    I am quite surprised that you're still here. I'll thought you'll quit Serebii any sooner. I know you're best member around here beside Serebii himself. :)
    To the hypothesis's discredit, they would have had little time to create this new place, as well as allocate new Pokemon locations and trainers. Although, it would seem feasible if they started this game in a different town of Unova. That wouldn't be too off the wall, would it?
    I don't really pay attention to people's names unless they start acting really smart. What did he/she do?
    I'm not putting full support in this as much as I am thinking of the faint possibility.
    Shaymin can only enter towns with proper arcs

It's basically a reverse vampire
    I wouldn't be too surprised if these two games (Black 2 and White 2) pulled of a Johto, where you begin in a different region, and then swoop to Unova. There is a matter of where you are going to start in the game, and where those two characters went off to.

I'm not saying that I believe this for sure, but I'm not crossing out the possibility.
    Just listen to the sound of the waves: "joinusssssssssssss"
    so soothing
    Well you can stay at Undella if you want. I hear it's lovely in the Fall.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…