• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ulicies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, Froslass. ^w^

Lol I just need a Bisharp and i'm alright with life. Hoenn will most definitely be getting a remake, but I doubt it'll be in White/Black, man!
    So i'm here and i'm juuuust waiting...-w- Gimme your FC and here you go: 4470-1701-5709

Hurry up! Dx
    Usually after school but idk! Mayhaps you'll just have 2 be online AAAALLL DAAAY.

You want that Steven Team!? SACRIFICE.
    Yupyup. I miiiight not be able 2 trade though 'cause that's a LOOONG time 4 now filled with a lot of miliseconds! :0

Oh and if you gotta Dawn Stone! I'd really love it. -w-
    HAHA WOW. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PO IS AND'VE NEVER USED WI-FI?!
    How can you dabble in competitive then!? x3 It's unheard of, dude! UNHEARD OF.

That sucks, man! You got them mixed up? Get real, that's even MORE unheard of! :0
    Oooh well I do looove competitive Pokemon. =w= Plus you said you collected them so whattya got? Anything flawless? Shinies are cool and all, but i'm always getting them whether I like it or not! -_-
    Actually I got distracted by some things and didn't realize I was still on. @w@ I'd rather wait until tomorrow if you don't mind? ^^;
    Able to trade so I can get that clonin' done for ya? It's getting late over here and I don't have much time, so need ta know if yer ready. c:
    H-hey cool, i've been collecting and raising competitive Pokemon 4 a while now too! -w- I'm kiiinda good at battling, but I don't have access 2 PO anymore so yea. I still Wi-Fi from time 2 time, but it's not the same! Dx Though I gotta admit, I do see a helluva lot more creative Pokemon out there!
    not yet, I have to grab mine out of entree forest and breed it. :p
    let me know if you want me to breed you one, and I'll work on it later tonight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…