• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha Allright! EV traing my seaking should be done by whenever your ready and i got a decent arcanine but not my PERFECT one! XD
    Bah, I'm not betting on Hoenn being in B2/W2, but I'm hoping for some sort of extra place to go to search for N, at least.
    Ha i just use it to mess with my friend cause we were joking around one day and i decided to ev train one! Its actually really good! XD
    haha aight! I gotta EV train a new seaking cause i have a good one but the new one i have is shiny with a dw ability :D
    Whenevers good! I totally realized a minute after I posted that my message was sorta creepy XD. Sorry! But yeah Im ready to battle any time >:D
    Hey completely random but if your interested Id like to pokebattle you! I want to test my team on someone other than my friends XD
    No I'm totally being honest! I'm 100% confident that Hoenn will get the remake treatment, and if the region miraculously gets included in White 2, then all the better! ^_^
    Thanks again! I really appreciate it, and now I'm one step closer to struttin' around with Steven's team in the future Hoenn remake on 3DS, lol ^_^
    Hey I just got on! ^_^ But, um, would you mind turning your chat off? I'm in the company of others irl, lol :S
    It'll be from the heart. It's my favorite Pokemon that I used in my very first game (Yellow), who was my first Lv100. Same nickname, too! Just let me put the item on, and I'm all set to go!
    All right, my FC is 1764 2912 2741. Er, lemme check back and edit if it's wrong. I'll get on Wifi now! Wait, what did you want for him again? I forgot momentarily. >_<
    Hey again! Lol I just wanted to let you know that if you get on, I'll be floating on my computer, so you can just let me know when you're able to trade today ^_^
    Gawl darn it! All day doesn't sound too bad. In fact, it sounds quite reasonable! Lol xD
    I'll be sure to include one! I have every single stone, so no problem ^_^ What's generally a good time for you to trade? Are you on for a short time during a certain time of the day (evening, morning, etc), or do you just want to plan for the weekend? I have spring break all week, so I can keep my eye on Serebii if you randomly have a bit of time, lol. xD
    hey, would you beinterested in a shiny near-flawless: timid chandelure evs: sp att/spd (31/27/30/30/30/30 hp fight), modest thundurus evs: sp att/spd (31/31/31/31/31/30 hp ice), timid ninetales with heat wave and extrasensory evs: sp att/spd (9/x/30/31/31/31 with flash fire), relaxed ferrothorn with stealth rocks and leech seed evs: hp/def/sp def (31/31/31/x/31/0), or impish DW quagsire with recover, stockpile, and curse evs: hp/def/sp def (31/31/31/x/31/31)? if you would like more info, it can be provided you just have to ask. i am interested in your shiny flawless timid latios (hp fire), but if you are interested in more than one of these pokes than i would like to know what else you have to offer. i hope we can work out a deal :)
    Really?! Thank you so much! ^_^ I'll try to surprise you, lol. I can trade anytime after 10 tonight, as I'm watching a movie with my family atm.
    I should honestly check if I have anymore flawless, because all I know of having is a flawless Gamestop Event Shiny Raikou and a flawless shiny Latios. Lol would you like either of those for the Aron? I think I might have more Pokemon with good IV's, but less than flawless :(
    Oh my gosh! You know what happened? I made a deal with Ambree to trade for her Bagon, thinking that it was the pre-evolution for Agron >_< Lol do you still have that shiny to trade? I don't really have many shinies to trade, though :(
    but just in case:
    I have shinies including:
    Steelix Lv36 UT, Mightyena Lv51 T, Absol Lv1 UT, Entei Lv53 T, Gyarados--Never mind no one wants SS Gyarados lol, Larvitar Lv10 T/UT (not sure), and a Giratina Lv1 UT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…