• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay! :D Well, because you're not sure if this poke's is fully legit then i'd rather give on of my 'weaker' EV trained pokes for your Mareep, if it's okay with you... BTW- Is there any chance that you lend me a F Glameow if you have one? I really need one for breeding.
    Too bad for me :-/ Unfortanately, I didn't understand you lady. What exactly do you think of my offers? Is my Poliwrath a good return for it, or you want me to breed you a specific poke, or you've got any other idea for a reward? Just say what you'd like...
    Sorry, ma'am, it was an honest mistake! Have deals already been arranged on the first two ones? Cos i'd rather have one of these to the Larv. If not, I'll offer my F EV trained Poilwrath for it- Its level is 53, with 3 FLAWLESS IV values- HP, DEFENSE, SPATK. Its EV points went to HP 252, SATK 252, DEF 6. The moves it comes with are Mind Reader, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Focus Blast [and if you want me to I can also recover any moves it can learn through levelling up by Heart Scales]. Its current nickname is Boxer, but it's changeable. How it sounds to you?
    Hello sir, how are you? I'm interested in these shinies of yours, but first i'd like to know whether they're fully legit [I consider RNG as cheating as cloning]? If the answer is positive, then i'm willing to trade breedable pokes of your choice [1 for each one of them or how many you'd like to trade with me/NOT SHINIES THOUGH] with at least 1 flawless IV of your choice, a specific nature, and eggmoves. Contact me if it sounds fair to you! :)
    Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Gible and Mareep.
    I could return you a: Snorlax (Eggmoves, Shiny, Flawless, Lv 1, Nicknamed, Adamant), Riolu (Shiny, Lv 1) and a Elekid (Shiny, Eggmoves, Lv 1, Nicknamed, Flawless, Adamant)
    Well, it can. There's absolutely no problem with it doing so.

Could be a connection issue, perhaps.
    Uhh, yeah. I'm able to connect to them perfectly with D/P/Pt. Why'd you ask? o:
    Just letting you know I'm going to do a member sweep
    next Monday, so if you're still interested in being in the
    clan you should post in the thread, otherwise I'll have
    to sweep you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…