• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know how far the line is, yet I still cross it.
    But I get random hate PM's because people can't tell I'm joking, whereas if they heard me say it they would know it's a joke.
    Sure, I can do that. I pull the same things sometimes, but people learn that I'm never serious when I act offensive.
    Yeah, me too. Having a simple Thanksgiving with family. Looking forward to the Big Christmas though. (Not that I'm not happy for Thanksgiving *shot* x_x;) What are you up to for Christmas?

Haha! I so have not. :[

Actually, I posted this before I saw her post. I'll probably go give her one now.
    My cruelty knows no bounds, and my wrath extends itself even onto the the heads of innocent women and children. *despairs*

Ah well. My youngest sister actually entered kindergarten this year. She's really taken to reading with a shine. ^_^

But where are my manners? Since you've been back to SPPf, I haven't asked how you've been while you were away! Any good stories to tell? =)
    Uh-oh. The elusive second deep, dark secret I was hiding has gotten out! x_x

But may I ask how it revealed itself? ^_^
    Pardon me if my sense of humor is too high-class to be left to dissection by these forum rascals. *innocent eyes*
    Thanks. I've just always thought it was od that Leafeon dosen't evolve with a leaf stone. I mean, I understand why they didn't, but it's still kind of strange. ^^
    Yup yup. ^_^

No, I read all of it. Each time I go through. The teacher who gave me the book warned me about it, lol.
    I have to go with Eponine/Marius.

The way he handles Cosette/Marius is like Shakespeare's "star-crossed" lovers thing. But with Hugo's writing in Les Mis, it is just so melodramatic and overdone! I mean, it's easy to get quite sick of that, and the force of it makes you want to take a cynical view. But poor Eponine... she's just lived such an awful life with those parents, and she adores Marius. I can't help but find that sweet (the right amount of sweet). And she'd do well to be with someone who has suffered and taken a virtuous outlook, rather than the outlook those parents taught her. >_>
    Hehe. I think that's the first time I've ever seen "hot" on a list of Tesla's talents. ^_^;

My summer is going nicely, albeit at the pace of a crippled snail... Is time moving normally for you?
    At Stanford I'm thinking of pursuing anesthesiology or maybe wildlife Biology-it's so great for the sciences! What will you be studying at the university?
    What's your wi-fi team plan? And are you EVing (Effort Value training) them?
    About Pokemon...I restarted my game. I took out two days to evacuate all of the Pokemon (Elune has gone to a friend of mine on the internet) so they won't be lost forever. I'm going to the Anime Expo and I only have a week-and-a-half to get together a Cynthia co-play costume, a wi-fi team and her team (all of which I want EVed). You can be all over the trading forums too if you play Pokemon and type with the other hand at the same time! Just put the stylus aside and click away on both hands. =D
    Tesla does sound quite interesting-although I'm not sure how great he would look now, being dead and all =/
    In my opinion, most of the East coast is tired looking. Congrats on Duke! They have great academics and sports teams! What are you majoring in? I'm still on the way to Chapman University--I can't wait to transfer to Stanford University. I'm tired of southern California. Do you play this game much anymore? And who is the young man that's your icon? A philosopher of sorts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…