• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AromaFlora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, thats what Im counting on do it, but can you approve it when I VM you as I dont have time to add my pokemon ATM
    zzz

ALSO WTF HAPPENED TO THE FORUMS LOL IDK WHERE TO GO AND STUFF :( I WANNA LOOK UP PEOPLE'S THREADS BUT CAN'T FIND THEM :(

gladly traders usually keep the link to their shop in their sig :) ^___^

edit: oh i get it now. it's at find latest started threads!
    Sorry for dying everyone! I really apologize!

For people asking for credits, yes you have credits. You can use them anytime whenever i am not getting my butt kicked at uni.

Injected wondercard... If you mean using the ar to get the event, that is perfectly fine. Still, people might not want it, but that doesn't mean it's not legit. Just make sure the pokemon is actually released before you ar it.
    Hiya :) i had a quick question for you and i cant seem to find the answer on the site so i hope you dont mind the VM. What is Serebii's policy towards trading pokemon that were obtained from an injected wondercard? Are these considered hacks or are they legit?. I was on another site and people were trading these and im not sure if i have any and if i find out have any, should i take them out of my shop? As far as i can tell it takes a legit wondercard and puts it into your game, but not from the official nintendo server and not restricted by even dates. I didnt see anything under th rules about this in particular so i was wondering if you could help.

Thanks~ :)
    Hey AromaFlora, is it possible if I can get 1-2 placeholder posts put in between my first and second post in my trade shop? I've been riding the image limit lately. D:
    Thank-you in advance! <3
    Hi AromaFlora, can you close my shop because my wifi is all messed up and not letting me connect with anyone in the wifi room at all. If I can't be able to connect and trade with someone else, there is really no point in having a trade shop at all.
    Really sorry I didn't reply until now. I didn't forget or ignore you. Its just that I have been really busy and I wanted to make sure I read all of it and didn't miss anything. ^^

Yeah, pokemon doesn't even change too much. You could always play casually and just wifi I guess. That is usually fun.

Going to school 9 at night? That sounds like a killer lol. Getting a laptop is cool I guess. Good luck with the artist badge. You can do it! :D

I liked being a cleric in dungeons and dragons too. I liked the fact that they could hit pretty hard, be durable, and have magic. Although I stopped playing after two trials because the grinding took hours upon hours lol.

A fake dota eh? I never really liked games like mmorpgs. I might like and enjoy them more if I give them a chance. Also please don't break my heart. We need to stay in touch. ;_;

I will tell you about whats been happening in my life later. I am 3-1 in the SPL, won a DPP OU practice tour on smogon, and been doing other stuff like smogon tutor.
    can you reserve me another post in my shop please? i cant add anymore pokemon b/c im out of sapce :/

and welcome back :)
    thank you! i appreciate your help getting my thread started

BluRaja's current wants list!
    modest dragonite DW flwlss
    adamant versions of the musketeers flwss
    modest flawless or hpice nflwlss tornadus
    sassy DW sableye 31/31/31/31/31/0 recover and trick egg moves
    flwlss suicune
    zapdos nflwlss hpice and heat wave timid
    adamant flwlss liepard
    nearly flwlss hp fire bold DW slopoke
    flwlss DW remoraid