• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Greenween, just thought I'd let you know that you've double posted in the bank and could risk losing out on Candies. If you edit your latest transaction into your last post in the bank, then delete your latest post, you should be fine. =).
    Just thought i'd tell you, you double posted in the FB bank, make all transactions in one post between balance updates :]]
    Welcome to Fizzy Bubbles, the forums, and all that. :p
    I've been waiting for so long... and it's now the thread opens? I thought most of the zones were capped. Oh well.
    Also, you will NEED to register at UPN in order to- oh, no! I'm giving it away! Aaaaarrrgh!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…