• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah crap, I knew there something I forgot to do! *face palm* lol I'll try looking up the games later. Oh that sucks! D: I hope you've enjoyed your vacation though!
    Awesome, I'm glad you liked it! :D I would watch Liminality first and then you can watch Legend of Twilight if you want, that one is based after .hack//SIGN and the first four games

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday! I was pretty tired and I was taking it easy
    I thought you hunted those things? And RNGing doesn't feel right....it doesn't give you the good and lucky feeling you get when getting a shiny. It doesn't when you had to do effort. :)
    Good, finally weekend. :p And I'm continueing my shiny hunting again, after completing a massive part of the Unova Dex. First goal, Litiwck and then that darned Cobalion or Terrakion. (Since its shiny forme has red and thats my fave color. :p)
    Awesome! :D What episode are you on now?

When I talk to you next I'll be home! YAY!! lol XD
    Yeah, you should definitely try to find the anime else where. I hope you find one soon!

Ah I see, we are a lot alike! lol ;D

Hey sorry I have to go, my niece is up. I'll ttyl though! Bye! *hug*
    lol yeah, it'll all be confusing at first but with time it should start making sense! Especially with Tsukasa. Ah that sucks! D: I hope you find a better site!

Yep! :D It will, I can't wait! A week is usually my limit... lol XD
    Sweet, glad to hear it! :D lol oh no! >_< What are you confused about?

I'm good, just tired. I'm going home tomorrow morning though! Yay! XD
    Don't worry, you didn't ruin anything! I promise! ;D

lol let me know how you like it! :D

Oh good! I'm glad it wasn't too close to your house!

No problem, I'll ttyl! Night! *hug*
    lol that's good to know if I ever watch it! ^_^

Yay! :D And the .hack awesomeness begins! lol XD

Oh wow! lol that's a lot of water! :p How far is the street from your house?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…