• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi... i am desperate because there is a battle comp on friday and i need a team and my old RNG person quit on me so i am asking random people... if you, or you know anyone who can RNG. pokemon, thanks...
    Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding.

>Water routes were fun to exploar
    >Route 119 would like a word with you
    >You got five already and two next gen, BAWW harder plox
    >Zubat, Geodude and Tentacle would like a few words with you
    >Ditto Winona, but I agree with you in that Roxanne and Wattson look like normal people
    >Sinnoh has a grand total of three
    >The Regis have eyes
    >Explain where else the Heart Scales'll come from
    >I liked the Contests. .___.
    >Misty had nothing to contribute to the animu, while May had 180cm to contribute.

Hoenn's the most exotic region I've ever seen, but personally I think the idea had a bad execution in that the graphics were the worst out of the entire series. Don't be a Dragonite, just be a Nidoqueen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…