• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha. I changed my sig. I replaced it with this
    ----------
    Object? 0__0 Aggron is a biped Triceritops.
    ----------
    I wanted to reply to you on that thread, but sadly it got closed. Too bad, it looked like a fun discussion! ^_^

Anyway, I've personally always felt that Aggron was something of a biological robot. It has Rock and Steel typing, it looks like it's made out of machined parts (particularly the steel bands on its body and the head and mouth parts) and its cry sounds like a distorted train whistle, which is something you'd expect more from a robot than from a dinosaur. Besides that, Aggron starts off as Aron, who looks rather similar (to me, anyway) to those robot puppies that were popular a few years ago.

Of course, there's some great arguments that Aggron is actually a living creature that merely has a body with properties similar to that of rock and steel, and that could very well be what the designers had in mind when they thought of the thing. I just personally class it as a bio-robot, and therefore in the same group as Muk, Klink, Probopass etc. So, yeah. That's what was going through my head when I made that list. n_n
    It's a pretty boring legendary to me. I didn't find it appealing when I first knew about it since the idea of a Gen V Victory Pokemon made me feel like GF is forcing a Pokemon idea out of these concepts. We have a fair share of cute flying little mascots who have better developed personalities, more significant roles and are of more mythical origin as depicted in the games and/or movies, such as Mew arguing with Mewtwo over the cloned and original Pokemon, Celebi as a protector of forests and Manaphy as a prince of the sea. Victini is a lighthouse basement inhabitant. o_O And if it hasn't befriended the king of Vale or got trapped for a thousand years I don't know what it'll be doing, besides hanging around and giving an unfair advantage to one side of Pokemon battles.

And if I throw in mascots with wings on their back or butts from other games and anime, then Victini stands out even less. Mormo from Tales of the world: radiant mythology, Happy from Fairy tails, Kero from Card Captor Sakura to name a few. Artwork-wise, the only thing unique about it is the ears, again shaped to fit the theme. Everything else looks bland to me; the wings are the standard cutesy ones you find everywhere, colored paws and feet to fit the design, the V shaped line on its abdomen trying hard to divide the main body into an upper and lower abdomen area.

I gave the movie a shot as well, but all it has done in the movie was turning invisible and nibbling macarons for most of the time, and then flashbacks about a kingdom and people I can't really relate to, and finally did some work at the end of the movie. I had more fun watching the rest of the Pokemon (not just Zekrom and Reshiram) in action.
    You got it from my sig? Yeah, I always plan out my teams before I start playing a game. I still need to access the Pal Park in Platinum so I can link all of my games' Pokemon with eachother.
    Whoa, really? Thanks. Actually I was kind of expecting some random guy to chew my *** out for that post. Personally, I was just telling it like it is. I don't mean harm by it.
    I can understand that. I personally never had a favorite line. There was always one pokemon that I couldn't like(not that I hated it I just slightly dislked it or was neutral.) Vibrava was around lv 40 maybe 42 in colosseum and there was only one(same deal with the other 62-63 obtainable pokemon) It came in handy due to levitate and the ground type complimented Tyranitar nicely. Mine actually had sunny day dragon claw fire blast and solar beam(Typholosion and Meganium were two of my regular pokemon) so I ran a hybred sand/sun team using sunny day to fight water, grass(without cholophyll), and steel types and sand stream to handle everything else
    ----------
    The thread you made seems completely pointless. If you are going worship your precious original 151 in a forum were most people accept every generation do it elsewhere. Because its getting really annoying.
    ----------
    I agree with you I'm also tired of Nostalgic fans showing up and ranting about the next generation to come out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…