• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good to hear at least one is doing well. ^_^

I have had lots of tests in school. Like 4 tests in a row and more is coming. D'=
    6.12 is the day when Finland became independent. =D Nothing much. Just having fun, when parents aren't near. XD

How are you?
    Hi! Yeah, it's been a long time. ^^' I'm doing fine. Tomorrow will be a big day to all Finns. =D
    It's so strange there can such stinky rotten places all over our world. '>_> So wrooooooooooooooooooooooong!!! #;3;
    Yes I found it annoying runing around as a boy.....(well atleast in colloseum there was a girl too.) if there is gender selection then I wonder the backstorys of the charicters would be diffrent.yahknow we should make a thread on this! but what forum....(not in other games forum...we could make a group though.....) maybe we have a pokemon to see the shadow pokemon (maybe a abra? or somthing...) ok I gotta get off the computer bye!
    Maybe....palkia(to go with darkdialga)....or maybe...hmmmmm.....they could make celibi a shadow pokemon (to prevent the purifying process at the agate stone also be a good way to ge celibi) you would go through the game get shadow pokemon and blablabla....
    OR they could turn palkia and dialga into a shadow pokemon (and the lake trio) they want to use them to tke over the world (not a suprise...) you go capture the dark legends then maybe you could get a shaymin for purifying all the shadow pokemon or somthing do you remember at the end of XD when the guy walks off screen (grevils son that dresses in blue I beleve) do you remeber his name? Im thinking elides for some reason....(but do you think that was a hint for a sequel?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…