• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good luck with pinwheel! Which one are you hoping for?

As for zangoose, I thought of hatching it to complement my shiny seviper.....I had stocked up atleast 90 eggs the night before and decided to hatch 'em all the next day. And out of the blue, just the 12th egg I hatched that morning was shiny :)
    Wow, 2000 seems like a ton. Anyway, what i mean is sometimes i just tap it at random. It usually dosent do anything, but slmetimes it shuts my ds off. :/ Anyway, back to hunting :p(After i get the wifi event of course)
    Hi there! Yep, i've alway loved zangoose's shiny form so I went for it :)
    You could resume your zangoose hunt later maybe....You're hunting in pinwheel now right?
    yep, definately, its my favourite pokemon by far, especially shiny ho oh, and i spent almost a year trying to claim it on the pokemon claiming thread, fortunately i finally did :D are you a ho oh fan too?
    lol! I unfortunately have this habit where i will randomy tap the power button so fast i wont shut my s off, but after 200 encounters i did it and it shut my game off. So im actually at 400 encounters right now, although my game inly says 200. Still going strong though, I'm planning on hunting ALOT tonight.
    well my clan is a grass and water clan...Team Enchanted Gardens the third biggest clan in serebii...In a clan though you can use any pokemon you want to competitive battle...we have wars,tournaments, and other fun stuff inside the clan...wars are outside the clan mostly two clans duking it out for the win to see who clans better ;) I started my clan not two long ago last year after my shiny thread got bumped from the mods cuaz of trolling and flamming about rnging i think it was can't remember and the mods were not happy the 5th gen shiny thread was not popular anymore...miss those days...I rng now but only for competitive battle...I like doing the old fashion mm way :)

have you got any new shinies lately by the way? I've been so busy with work, school and the clan i haven't had the time to sit down and mm yet :/
    I'm totally getting both too. I never thought of getting a foreign one before. If you get a Japanese cartridge, can you download the Japanese wifi events on them?
    Putting my pokemon in order IS organizing to me, lol. Like pokemon 1 through 30 are in box one, 31 through 60 in box 2, ect. And I leave space for the ones I don't have yet. And any extras or random encounter shinies go in box 24. I guess everyone has their own way of doing it. I actually haven't played in a few days. I've been obsessively making banners, lol. I can't decide what I want to do for my signature banner. I also thought it would be cool to have a banner that has a picture of my dogs on it for the background, and some dog pokemon on it.
    wth r u talking about???? that thing about ppl pongabout shinies not found in the 5th gen? ur quite anal if u got THAT offended by it that you felt the need to spek to me. i almost only ever post in thr 5th gen shiny discussiion. how long have u been posting their? jeez... go suck a Garbador and o not talk to me.
    Oh yea, I forgot about red gyarados. Good thing you reminded me. I actually like him. It was so cute seeing him follow me around in Soul Silver, lol. I need to edit my banner then, lol.
    Not really competitive battling. I just battle on the game. I don't use legendary's or whatever uber pokemon are. Like say I want a torterra on my team. He's pretty slow, so I want to get a fast one, I'd breed for a + speed in IV's and nature. I also want to try and use pokemon other people don't use much. And I want to use at least one from each generation. It's just a kind of challenge to myself to see what I can do. As for move sets, I just use the ones I like. I can't remember what site it is, but there was a fun thing where it was like a dice roll, only with pokemon. You click the button, and 6 totally random pokemon would pop up. And then use that as a list for a team to train up and see how far you could get with it in the game or if you wanted to battle someone although a 6 bug team would be no match for a person with 1 fire pokemon, lol. I do wish people would try changing up their teams. It seems like 90% of people use the same ones.
    It's way easier to arrange them in my PC when they have their national numbers. I didn't want to arrange them by the Unova dex and then have to move 100 pokemon around when the national dex came out. lol
    I haven't heard much about the move tutor in black and white 2. I haven't even gotten around to using him yet. I have a total of 1 heart scale, and I'm going to use it wisely. I never get anything good out of the dust clouds. I miss the underground. There were tons of cool items, and it was just fun. But black and white 2 is another Pokemon game and I'm happy and totally getting them.
    I need your opinion. I'm making a banner with my shiny Pokemon on it. Should I include the event ones, the 3 crown beasts and pikachu colored pichu? I don't really feel like I worked for them.
    It's always good to avoid trouble, but sometimes it follows you, lol. You messaged me, and I messaged back, and we started talking. I'm good. I've spent hours looking for a Cryogonal, and I saw a bunch when I played through to get to the elite 4, but now I can't find any. I keep getting Boldore and Gurdurr with the occasional Cubchoo and Woobat thrown in. I'm afraid I'm going to get another shiny Gurdurr. lol. I'm beginning to wish I caught one when I first saw them but I try not to catch anything before I get the national dex. I like to put them in order in the PC and it's easier when they have their national number on them. I'm also trying to figure out my ultimate team. I have a list of what my team needs to have, like types to be strong over any type or type combo there is, and moves that inflict status conditions thrown in, plus fly and surf. Also I want to breed for IV's and stuff. I've been working on that since platinum, and now with black and white, there's more choices. I started playing Pokemon a couple months after pearl came out, and when I played that, I used only my starter for pretty much the entire game, and got to the elite 4 with a level 50ish Torterra, lol. I'm figuring that's a newbie thing to do.
    So how are you doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…