• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [img139]http://i.minus.com/icelzy.gif[/IMG
    ----------
    Aviere is immensely missed, though.
    ----------

----------
    But yes, she is immensely missed. I wonder why she left to begin with.
    ----------

----------
    Since we've mentioned Aviere, I'd like to thank her for turning me toward Marina & The Diamonds. Marina is amazing; "Homewrecker", "Oh No!", "Shampain" and "Radioactive" are absolutely incredible.
    ----------

----------
    Aviere would like this discussion.
    ----------

----------
    I wish Aviere was here...
    ----------
    the thread misses you so

feel the love
    It was amazing! Did you watch it? :)

Yeah I did, and yeah I totally freaked out. <3 My life is made.

How's stuff going for you?
    ----------
    I'm glad I could assist them in finding the light. ;)
    ----------
    Nice response ;) I'll admit that it made me laugh
    It's because there's absolutely nothing to discuss, it's kind of dried up, malheureusement. But I posted a song in the thread (Katy B!) and I implore you to listen.
    Your pony gif in the thread.

Anyway, I don't know whether you've seen Florence's new video for Never Let Me Go, but for some reason the video is 'not available in my country' :/
    Question, what is Adele trying to say with "Never mind I'll find someone like you."

Is she saying never mind like, "you're forgetting that I'll find someone like you," or "Forget it, I'll find someone like you."

Edit: Regarding the song, not the image below.
    Wow, I feel privileged that for once I'm not on the receiving end of regional exclusivity. The only performances worth watching are Florence's, perhaps Coldplay's and Adele's (despite not singing Set Fire), plus 21 returned to the top of the album chart.

And yup, I remember. Homewrecker is certainly an interesting song. The spoken verses remind of something, but I don't know. But the chorus is pretty nice. Despite not being totally enthralled by her music (actually, Homewrecker's just got to a good part) I really appreciate that she has a big and ambitious vision for her work, unlike most other mainstream British acts. And Madonna.

By the way, I was searching for this for ages after I heard it and fell in love with it, but this is A Paradise (Coldplay) remix. It's so euphoric, it's beautiful. If you want to miss the dancey rubbish, skip to 0:55. sooooooooooooooo good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…