• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have an account on Smogon, but I don't use the same name like here. Though I'm a member of many Pokémon forums so you might have seen me somewhere else before.
    Hey, since when has not being able to use a pokemon on ShoddyBattle prevented anyone from using it on their team?
    A. Tell her to **** off, or it's "Your turn"

B. Tell her to **** off, or it's "Your turn"
    Can you get on wifi? On ACCF?

Wifi is being a jackass, only working for my wii. So, yeah.
    Yep.

Tell me when ACCF works for you. And if you start out with apple trees, reset your town.
    Ouchies.
    Well, anyway, go here.
    I'll tell them that I know you and have the guy give you the Magby/Magmar/Whatev.
    And join the clan. I don't think they'll let you have one if you're not apart of it. :|
    Also, the clan I'm in, just gave me Modest UT Magby AND Magmortar ( Rare Candies ) with both of them having HP Ice 70 as a Christmas gift.
    :p I can ask them to clone them if you want.
    YAY!!!!!
    It's not that different from Smogon. You'll get used to it.
    And Merry Christmas Eve.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…