• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhm what? Okay, keep your opinion to yourself. If you don't like what I do then why notice me? I gave a person a suggestion and you want to get mad at me for it?
    I just wanted to ask why are you so mad towards RNGers? The RNG was programmed into the game before Masuda Method was even considered an idea. I have nothing against those people who wish to take the time to get their shinies, and I am impressed at the determination that most have to get their shinies. They do allow you to RNG all of your pokemon by the way. And another thing is that it's a shiny thread. There's nothing that states that we cannot talk about RNG abuse to get shinies. So please keep that opinion out of the club thread. There was absolutely no need to post.
    That would be great.I have lots of questions but i'm keeping them till i finish the game.^-^
    Thanks for the friendship request.accepted of course.
    Shiny hunting with friend/gf/bf/sibling is a lot fun.I don't know anybody in real life who likes Pokemon.Good luck to you two.
    I tried chaining before.but i never encountered a shiny at that time so i wasn't really sure about this method and gave up on every hunt.I watched a tutorial on youtube last night and i think i'll be able to chain this time.^-^
    Yes,platinum is great. played Pokemon pearl before but Platinum is better.^-^
    I still need to find a chaining tutorial but first,i have to complete the sinnoh dex to get my pokeradar.-_-
    Good luck on your hunt.^-^
    Thanks! Well I've only been actively on here for about a month so yeah Im new. I'll only trade if someone can clone for me, 2nd ever shiny by myself so I've got a connection lol.
    I don't even know mate... Completely lost count now! I feel like mine has a shiny check on it haha
    Thanks for the congrats! Although it wasn't 17 RE's total, the total number of RE's I did was 1,317. The 17 RE's was from my most recent session tonight, although I guess that was still quite good luck...
    Awe, thanks! I've actually given up on getting a third shiny Cottonee, too much work. But I hope you good luck with any of your hunt!
    oh. Thats a ton. I took a small break and started anuzlocke on emerald. Will return to it soon though(Hopefully)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…