• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ^.^
    ----------
    Which one do you want?
    ----------
    I don't really care, I just want a HA Breloom XP
    ----------
    Oh, you wanted a Breloom. XD Okay, I was confused what you were looking for, the Loudred or the Breloom, Sure, I wouldn't mind, just give me your FC and I'll trade you when I see you.
    ----------
    XD
    I can't get it to you now, because I recently gave one to my friend, but I can go back to the FS and look for one XP
    3909 7953 0040
    ----------
    Got your HA Breeloom if you're still looking for it.
    ----------
    Oh god, I haven't had much internet access lately. I'll try to get to you soon
    ----------
    Take your time, I'm pretty busy myself, with school and such. Just shoot me a PM when you're ready. Oh, and by the way, your inbox is full.
    Thanks for voting in the Angry Birds thread! Why don't you post something in it too?
    Zorua isn't a cat, it's a fox. The pokedex even classifies it as the "tricky fox" pokemon.

Sorry....I just get bugged when someone gets something like that wrong....
    Man I'm sorry for keeping you. I had quick business to take care of. I need to reset my DS Internet Settings, get a Smooth Rock in-game, and we'll trade. So I'm coming!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…