• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay friends. I don't think Iris is badly written but I do agree that the writers could more effort in her becoming a dragon master, like giving her another dragon pokemon for starters. But I do feel she's on the right track because her connection with dragon types is already strong.

Georgia is a good rival because she'll keep pushing Iris to become better.
    Lol I wasn't thinking of you...it's another user here (but I won't mention names)...whenever I mention a thing about Dento they like to point out how comments like that make them mad and it's unnatural to gush over an animated character. I'm just going to guess they were trolling me for whatever reason, but yeah. xDDD
    Hello there. I just wanted to notice that in your signature you said "I wants it". No s at want because it's not third person.
    I really can't wait to see her match against Bianca and Emboar, Bianca's probably one of the few people that she's acted sympathetically towards and I'd like this to shine through in their battle.
    This is amazing, it's quite odd to see a fanboy who is completely logical and agreeable in his arguments. As Butler said before, you've got good taste!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…