• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha awesome! ^-^

That's good. Looks like you'll have to find out! ;D lol otherwise if you notice that you have fish for dinner one night, you'll know! XD
    lol I see. Yeah I don't like it either. XD Oh good, I hope that works then! ;D

You're welcome! :D Haha very nice, I hope he had a good time fishing!
    Hmm, do you have orange juice or something? I'd go for something with a strong taste like that

Awesome, I hope you have a good day with your dad tomorrow! :D Well at least he gets those days off! lol :p
    Well that's good! ;)

Oh really, cool! :D What are you guys going to do tomorrow? Sad, that really sucks! >_<
    Probably not... lol hopefully you'll be able to go to sleep quickly tonight!

Haha cool. I'm listening to music
    lol nice! XD You might be awake for a while huh? ;P

I'm good thanks! :D Just relaxing for the most part. What are you up to?
    lol, i know what you mean about kids! i don't really like kids either... except my niece of course! lol. alright, night and sleep well!
    lol, thank you! i'll need all the good vibes as i can get! lol, she's not bad but it can be very tiring!
    lol ;D Yeah, that will be nice! Oh cool, so you guys are a year apart huh?
    aww sorry! i didn't mean the haha as a mean haha. lol, i meant i forgot it was monday haha silly me. XD sorry! :p
    lol thanks! I just wish that I didn't have to get up early in the morning when I watch her... then I would be set! XD
    yeah, i'm watching the office and talking to akko too. oh yeah, it's monday, you got school! haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…