• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I knew of the first two methods. But I'm certain that I have gotten duplicate stickers before from each of them. I was wondering if there was a sure-fire way to get new stickers each time.
    Having made a new file on my new Wii, I have yet to start Subspace Emissary to get the new stickers. That said, my sticker count is pretty low. Finding new stickers (no duplicates) is hard as hell to accomplish when you only have a few left though. Is there an easier way to find them that I don't know about, or is it just based on sheer luck?
    Alas, I don't.
    I know that I don't have all of them, though, since that objective under the Challenges screen hasn't been shown as completed yet.
    It's looking pretty good, assuming that I don't slack off and do nothing the whole year. I sort of did that in 2008, and regret it.
    Ah, German!
    Some don't like it, but I prefer it to French.
    I appreciate the showing of skills!
    (wow I sound fake here why)
    I don't get it. ?_?
    But I've a feeling it involves the New Year, and in that case I wish to reciprocate the blessing!
    I've played the two you mentioned as well as the DS and GBA versions. I suppose they're alright; definitely not my favorite games, though.

Orbulon is superb, though.
    That sounds pretty comprehensive. I know Wario games are supposed to be all kinds of kooky fun, but I've never played a Wario title before. Thanks for the offer anyway. ^_^;
    Eggman, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Blaze, and E-123, in that order. I can't give a fair evaluation of Silver, since I've never played a game with Silver in it, and the others I am neutral about.
    I take BGM into account when I play video games; if the music delivers the emotion of the moment it is in, it's a plus in my book. That said, Sonic 1's only good music were Green Hill and Starlight, whereas Sonic 2, over half of them really fit into the game. I once said that I would play a horrible Sonic game if it had a remixed Emerald Hill, Hill Top, Metropolis, and Sky Chase BGM in it.

I read the quote, and from what I got from it, it seems like Tails will not be playable. Which is a shame, because he is my second favorite Sonic character, after Sonic himself; he was once my favorite even.
    Lol yeah I am. It makes for good drama in stories. And that is pretty spiffy XD. What name did you give this ship of yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…