• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• omg i posted in my message board again... Im sorry... When u get the time can u check my message board cuz that message took me to long...
    ill just ask tomarrow then when i have time... But...
    Nidorino is the recolor sprite...
    He could be Golden...
    Can he be animated please? That would make me happy! Also add his Nickname underneath him? His Nickname is Nino... Please... h
    it has to be in Vm though or is it in ur shop? Cuz i have always wanted the recolor of the Primal Dialga in S/D/T version of Mystery Dungeon... And a recolor of my new fave pokemon... Nidorino...
    thanks! Ill put them in my sig at the sligtest chance when im on a computer! I could always ask for a recolour of my fave pokemon Nidorino... Right? I also luv ur work c:
    that would be awsome:) where could i go cuz ive seen ur shop before....
    umm... can i also ask can u put the links in but not the sprites? i cant copy the link down and put in my sig unless its before me with not showing the sprite... umm.... i luv Zoro to! Zoro is a beastly pokemon:) but im warming up to my lead partner pokemon Nino (My Lv 64 DW Nidorino) im warming up to just Nidorino not the entire Nidoran male famly... plus Nidorino helped me out of tough times in my games!
    ur welcome:) i would love to use them but... im normally timid to do such a thing cuz i think i might say something to offend people.... Blitz Moltres is what i call the blue one Black one is Shadow Moltres baised on XD Gale! but if on any chance i could use them i would thank u!
    (did u make the origonel ones to? the ones that dont move?) could i possibly use the moltres's plz?
    I have seen your awsome art on the Moltres's! they are sooooo cool! never in my life have i seen cool animated sprites of recolored moltres!
    i like the Blitz one especially:) (blue Moltres :) )
    Lol, well my comic strip isn't finished yet but its a superhero with bionic hands that can turn into anything he wants (mix of generator rex and Green lantern) In Drawing class, we're making a comic book cover, and I'll be making one for the strip (which I plan on expanding)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…