• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Er...I hate to pester you but I need CC so could you maybe go to the art section and gimme a comment on my thread called: 'Need CC'

Btw I voted for you as best artist in the member awards 08 ^_-
    haha thanks so much man, huge compliment coming from you. oh geez, i used to love coming on these forums are you giving these kids a good dose of reality. now its being taken over by a younger, dumber, less talented generation of naruto obsessed kids drawing nothing but carbon copies D:

oh and you were right, im a guy haha.

stay in contact dude :}
    clockworkz! :}
    i'm not quite sure if you'd remember me but we used to talk a bit like.. hmm a year ago? a year and a half ago.. or longer? i'm not exactly sure. but it was a while back.
    Oh yes, I saw that. I've seen similar threads there before without being closed, very odd to single yours out.
    I see. That's unfortunate, though not terribly surprising. Even my interest in this place was waning for a time without that kind of trouble. In any case, hope your stirring goes smoothly, the unpleasant lumps are quite persistent.
    Hey, it's Clockworkz! Man, not a single friend? Could it be that everyone hates you that much, or is it you who hates them? I hardly venture there myself anymore, but Fan Art isn't the same without you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…