• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do not mean anything negative. I just want to be your friend, because I can speak Chinese and Cantonese as well.

Just want to say: Nice to meet you.
    Sorry about that. You don't see me often, but I did see you often in the forum.
    ...Well, I don't think that is a good reason for adding you as friend. But if you are able to read the following texts, I think you should then understand:
    因為我知道你是一名中國人。
    well it depends on the perception.
    To me you are cool because a) you were not mean to me in your response and b) you seem intellectual in your opinion!
    Sorry to be blunt, but please don't ignore my friend request I've send to you.
    I'm not some random people that ask anyone to be friend just because they "feel fine" to me. I wanted to be your friend because I find common things we both shared (not Pokemon).
    Well the discussion we had. I don't want you to think that I think the media is right. I think they are wrong as well. So I agree with you. But also cause you seem cool and interest in Pkmn as I am.
    Research...I have to take a boat out to a lake near my school and core a bunch of trees. It sounds fun, but it'll be stressful for me. Ever since I almost died on a boat in a storm out at sea (it was sinking and we were bailing out the water), I haven't liked boats much. o_O
    Well, technically I have it "off", as in I don't have classes to attend or teach, but Spring Break and summers are when grad students do most of their work, because we don't have undergrads to be responsible for. So this Spring Break (which is next week for me) I will be collecting data instead of going to the beach.
    I don't think they mind if you're not active all the time.

Not all the members are there all the time, as long as you manage to post a bit, they should be fine.
    Hi there's a grass pokemon club in the club section if you want to join, i don't remember seeing you, but i noticed from your about me section that you like Meganium.

Just thought you might be interested.
    I suppose if you want them to xD

But the one that does String Shot at the end is supposed to male, obviously =P
    Oh no, no, no, I honestly did like it!

And sorry, I'm a reallyyyyyyyy slow at replying sometimes. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…