• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SERIOUSLY?! OMG!! *Squees and dances* I'm trying not to ruin too much for myself, just checking out some of the trailers and things, but that is so worth knowing. There will be SO much sexy in that game @_@ This year shall be a good year for games!
    aww! *hug* i'm doing alright! :D and yourself deo-kun? i've just been busy taking care of my niece, so naturally i am exhausted! lol :p looking forward to the weekend to relax! i hope that you have been having a good week! i'm sure i'll be on tomorrow at some point. so i'll ttyl! :)
    That good!!!!? That good! That's flipping amazing! You don't have to give me all those shinies if you don't want to you know!!!!! And I will be on my computer to Oreos so I will give you my friend code. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
    That's amazing ! Thank you so much ! Tell me whn you're ready! Thank you SO much!:D and what gen are ray going to be on?
    well i am going to go for a little bit. maybe i'll see you on later? have a good night! *hug*
    That's good, I'm glad it's going well for you! Well hey I'm going to leave now, I haven't had dinner yet so I should probably get something to eat. I'll ttyl alright? I hope you have a good night! *hug* :D
    that is one that i am considering. some of these votes are easy, and some i really have to think about. not that it really matters! lol :p
    You're welcome! ^_^ I hope you don't mind me asking but how's school going?
    awesome. i'm having a hard time with the steel skin theme, don't know who to choose... lol
    Gotcha, I've never had a Mienshao before. I hope the training is going well
    Fun! :) Are you doing anything specific in Black or are you just training? I'm just listening to music right now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…