• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey normalize, i know that you are gone but i still wish you a merry christmas,
    i hope things will go good again soon since you are a kind person who doesn't deserve problems.
    don't forget to say hi to your buddies on serebii from time to time Normalize, don't forget about us:(
    hey Normalize :)

I saw from Ribbon society,that you're going to leave SPPf in 8 months..well that's sad to hear..are you going to be back? I mean,are we gonna meet again? I'm really gonna miss you ;_; you're like my sister..

well,good luck in your studies and I'm sure the baby is going to be cute :) (because the mother is also cute!)

I'll hope we will meet again someday.
    Normalize, you're with child? I love babies!

Oh yes, I'm Profesco by the way. Nice to make your acquaintance. ^_^

In any case, I wish you joy and fortitude for the upcoming newborn. My 15 year-old cousin actually just had a child with his 14 year-old girlfriend. =) They're doing just fine, and I'm certain you will be alright, as well. I can't help but smile at the thought of a newborn baby, you know?

And, as Gardevoir Girl has pointed out, there will be some roughly-edged people to cross your path. If they don't have good intentions behind their comments, then Gardevoir Girl is right to suggest you ignore them. If anyone actually gets out of hand, please feel free to PM me about them. I will be glad to teach them courtesy.

Take care, then. ^_^
    Hey, I know we haven't talked in a while, and I don't know whether to say congratulations or what, but...you definitely have my support.

Good luck with your studies as well as the baby. You'll definitely make a great mother. If ever need someone to talk to, you can PM me or better yet, e-mail me at chelc9731@gmail.com if you're going to be away from the forums. You don't have to but I just wanted to let you know I'll be there for you. =]
    Hey Normalize! It's raglflagl.

I heard about the news in the Ribbon Society about you leaving in 8 months. D:

I wanna wish you good luck in your studies and all that's ahead! I hope you have a good life and that you're doing well. ^^.

It'll be sad that you'll have to leave SPPf. May our paths cross someday once more on this forum. D:
    Both of you interested in the same guy? XD

I'm sure you'd survive without me. You've got your RL friends and your boyfriend, and I'm sure they'll always be there for you.
    Don't think about what they think. If they see you don't care they should leave you alone. Whatever they say, you're not 'easy', you WILL make something of your life, and you have family and friends who will support you no matter what. Just going through some of the basic insults I've heard people give out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…