• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm trying to get through all of Silver with nothing but normal types. I've done it before in Emerald but it seems to be going slower this time time around XD;

I don't usually have much to print off really because I do all my notes in my book :p Some people like to do it on the computer so hey that's their choice XD I try to use them up usually, mostly on things printing off maths homework or whatever. :p

I can't find my AR anyway so I'm going to have to get it through the battle frontier like everyone else. Sad. XD (Or maybe I can find it on the PBR shop since I never use those credits even though I have loads? Ima check.)
    I play too much Pokemon (If there even is such thing as too much pokemon ;p) Just today I managed to spend like 6 hours on FireRed and completed three gyms over that time. And it's a Nuzlocke. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee (Now, if only I could make this much progress on my Silver monotype, I'd be happy. :C)

I just print off stuff at home now, mostly. |D; If I run out I have to buy more and I don't like spending money unless it's worth my time, and tbh printing... Well if I get more credits every term whats the point XD;

I don't really bother with the Dream World (Since I don't bother with White version in general. XD) so I don't really know many of their DW abilities. I'm fine with good ol' Blaze on my Charizard tbh.
    I need to find out where those power items hide. I'm starting Plat again (I've given up on my current one because it's so fail XD;) so I'll need to find ALL the things! Challenge = accepted
    D:

put rupoor in bottle and stare at it -_-

hmm toughest ones are kh2finalmix+ organisation 13 members rebattle...especially when you need to depend on block...
    I've spent most of my life that I can remember playing pokemon. I will never, ever grow out of it and I promised myself that a long time ago. :p

We have like £5 of printer credits a term and every time we print something, some of those credits are taken. So we can only print off a certain amount each term. nee

I don't really care for Star Wars but it was still great. XD I'm like, the only one in my group that actually likes that teacher. It doesn't even make sense, he's so full of win :p

I had a look at it earlier, and it was all "Charizard is only good with DW ability." and I was like NOPE. :p I love my Charizard too much to give up on it hhfhgh :p Basically my friend said, "Kill 4 Geodude. Pokemon gets 1 defence stat." and I was like "...Oh. That's much more simple than I thought it was."

It wasn't so good today though :C I was all tired and it was kinda boring today because there was nothing interesting to do, so all I did was hang up clothes for two hours XD
    I feel like my life has gone all opposite at me. Now I'm older I'm more into cartoons and other 'younger audience' kind of things XD;; Srsly bro I'm not even sure what's going on here XD

I actually got an account on some online mind map creator. Only problem is I don't have a printer at home and I don't like printing stuff at school (At least, not since printer credits were introduced. Sigh. :c)

Before my geography test, my teacher was playing the Star Wars theme and imitating Darth Vader as he gave out the papers. I was... Very confused, to say the least. :p

I was actually thinking of lurking about Smogon to learn some tactics. XD I only managed to figure out what they were when I got my friend to simplify an explanation for me (It's strange because now I look at the explanations... They don't even look that difficult to understand. I feel silly. XD)

I still have to wake up all early. Sad. :C But I've got to go to volunteering in a little bit so meh it's not so bad XD
    Haha well I've heard of ME LIKEY before... I think? :p I LOVE my red Gyarados, EPIC shiny is epic muhaha :3 NOPE my Gyarados is better -does a arrogant-er sniff- >:3 BEAT THAT SYRUS! :) Haha. Well hey yeah, I'll definitely teach you... and then we can race each other (; hehehe. But yes, I understand, I'll be patient... (IF I CAN... MUHAHAHA, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SYRUS. (; )

Yes, it is trust me, especially nowadays. :/ YAY! -throws a promotion victory dance- PROMOTION PARTY! Syrus... YOU'RE INVITED! :) haha. Ah, that reminds me one day a couple of years ago it was May and there was nothing about rain said, and it started raining here. :p And it was HUMID rain too. Ugh. The gross kind of rain! :p And of course I was wearing summer clothes as well as everybody else... lol oh how fun it was :p Ah, sweet, I'll plan on looking at them then. (; And a SURPRISE you say? :eek: I mostly head out for lunch too, unless I really have to stay at school during lunch.

I STILL can't believe I haven't finished it. :p Stupid last dungeon. I got stuck. And I need to replay it :p Ah, well you don't have to get it right away. But I do recommend definitely seeing it sometime. -gives stern look- :p

YES! :) I have it on the SNES with the whole trilogy! Number 2 is the BEST one! :) Yes, you be Diddy and I be Dixie, and from there we shall have an epic Kong Quest. Get it? :p Oh how I love the title. :) But just understand once we get to Toxic Tower I will be very irritable... -hardestlevelEVERcoughcough- And you better be keeping me safe dude. (; I don't want the Kremlings to try to get us! :/

Ah, yeah, I should :p Thing is though... I'm extremely... let me emphasize that... EXTREMELY ticklish. D: Especially on the feet. Well... why don't YOU massage them Syrus? (; haha... just kidding just kidding I swear. :p

Ah haha, that's okay :)
    Doubt it son, My jet hammer is so accurate i could break your nose and not even tap your spectacles with it.

-Oh look it's a jolteon. :)!
    Oh hi there Syrus, or might i say red, or might i say Barney Stinson meme face?

I heard you hate King Dedede's Jet Hammers.
    Haha ME GUSTA? Epic name is epic :) It's a girl... -runs away... or rather swims away- WAIT SYRUS! MUST... Save... US... -sends out shiny Gyarados from HeartGold who rescues us on his back- YAY! This is epic! :p

Yeah, that's a good thing, I'm like that too. A pro-proMOTION?! :D ME?! :p Ah, it just started sprinkling as soon as I got out of swim. I wore a springtime dress to school today, I was hoping it wouldn't rain on me since it wasn't supposed to rain till later, thank goodness it didn't :p Haha, okay then babe sounds good (; Lol haha! :) I know how you feel, I get impatient a lot too. Especially LINES... don't get me started with long LINES... and when people cut... D:

Haha nice! :p Ah, talking about TTYD makes me want to play it again, it's been about 4 1/2 years since I have. Last played the SNES one like a few years ago... GOOD! Get it ASAP muhaha (; and will do.. :p

You know... I can imagine our adventures just like THIS... the whole game I mean :p

UGH! This calls for a lazy weekend! I'm so sore from yesterday AND today Syrus! :/
    I've got the real things too; two old boys and a puppy. Puppy was in my room recently, and he wasn't supposed to. XD He's named after Ozzy Osbourne for no real reason, also. :D
    I've always been a theatre nerd, so :p I saw an adapted version of I think it was the Tempest when I was little, so it sort of sparked an interest. XD

I remember one of my teachers saying mind maps are good for revision because it works similar to how our brain works. I thought it seemed pretty cool that way XD My mind maps are as untidy as anything so I need to work on presentation of notes as well lol XD

Yeah, that's what the majority of us did. XD We just sort of sat there like, "Uh, okay, miss. 8I" I have some strange teachers at my school.. :p

Pokemon > School. Forever.
    Can't pokemon be my revision? No? Okay.jpeg

To the Internet to find strategies! *zoo- Uh, after I sleep, of course. Because sleep is important.*

EDIT: ...the amount of mistakes I managed to make in this message alone should be proof enough that I should probably sleep now. XD Night!
    Nintendogs was very much disappoint because although the interaction was on the bottom screen, the dogs were actually on the top. I want the virtual dogs to actually lick my finger dammit >:T
    Then there is me, in all my theatre nerdiness, immediately noticing the Hamlet referencing in the lion king. XD; Yeah I like Shakespeare when I was five, problem officer? :p (My friend thinks it's weird. :c)

I'm usually okay in it, but the test threw us loads of questions I wasn't sure we'd even learnt the answer to before. Luckily it was only a practice, so it doesn't count towards anything. I should really get studying too, but I've always found it so hard to look back through notes. D:

I'm not even sure who that is, but I still feel very much accomplished. XD Unintentional referencing for the win!

We had some pretty bad wind recently and it knocked down some trees around the school. My history teacher said she wished it had happened at lunchtime then someone could've been hit, then school could have been closed. My teachers care for students is amazing. XD;;

Also guess who totally just finally figured out how EVs and IVs work. 8D
    I don't really do 3D because I get awful headaches from it even on the lower settings :T I haven't played it, no, mostly because I never finished the second XD; I should probably get on that soon :p
    GOOFY MOVIE. Back in the days when Disney spawned some pretty cool stuff. :"D (I saw the Lion King in Cinemas for my birthday last year. Best thing ever. XD)

I tried to get my friend to give me the answers to a Geography test I had recently because she'd already done it. XD; I did it, and I only got like 50% :C Geography you suck.

Outside is for the weak. Inside is where true men stay. BI

I heard a tapping against my window just now. I was all "AAJEJKSDGJFSGJKLADFHG SDITGGV!!!" but it was just the tree that always taps against my window when it's windy. I felt stupid. XD
    It's so sad that 3DS games are more expensive than DS ones. I don't even use the 3D or anything. :C And his dad, too. XD "Thanks for going to get my son. Btw, I curse you and your parents."
    ...THAT SONG. XD

My friend: HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK OMG <////3
    Me: Go on yahoo answers idk. I'm playing pokemon go away :U
    ^ General response to requests for help

I don't even go out where I live as it is. XD Who needs to go outside? :p

Nope. TO THE INTERNET I GO
    There are lots of things for the 3DS that I want. XD; SO MANY GAMES. SO LITTLE MONEYS. :C And Pokey. Omg. "You're my best friend right" Yeah right I know you're evil psh :C I hate P.E. so much, XD; I just don't like movement. I don't want to fail though, or I've got to do it all again.

There are lots of places you should never go to for advice. Me is one of them XD

I've never heard a Scottish accent (outside of television, but they're all badly imitated by Americans these days XD) so ;p

There are lots of lavender town 'pastas. XD There was that Buried Alive thing, as well. So many creepies.
    Fire Emblem is so win :0 Also, dang buzzing noise. I always hated that bee. XD I'd be studying harder if the first GCSE I've got this year is... *shudder* P.E. Physical exam too. I HAVE TO MOVE AND STUFF.

Ohman. That must have been the most terrible thing ever. I'd hate to lose all the stuff on my computer :C (Considering none of it is really important but hey XD)

"INNIT BLUD, I TOTES THOUGHT IT WAS BARE KEWL." <- Every morning. Right behind me. In my ear. In the most irritating voice ever. ARGH >:I

I feel so behind on creepy videos now. XD Yeah I'd have to agree on that one; I remember playing FireRed for the first time, getting to the Pokemon Tower and being scared silly. XD
    As a note, playing Earthbound right this very second (Started again because slfsdl can't be bothered to do the final battle. .3.) and I almost forgot how eerie the beginning of the game is. XD Yeah I've got GCSEs coming up in the next few weeks so I really need to get revising. XD;;

I sort of know, but yeah, I've been avoiding it really so I don't know what the point of it is really. XD;;

There are people like that over here as well. Not very nice to listen to. XD

Nerds, I will find you. BC
    I don't go to a school where people are particularly nerdy, so this could be interesting. XD

I don't like faces that melt/change shape. It's just weird. XD Go watch snospmis eht on youtube - it's not even supposed to be scary, but ASFSD ALL THE FACES CHANGING SHAPE AND FLOATING EYES.
    I don't like getting on the bad side of people (even if they're on my bad side) so i try not to get in anyones why, but that doesn't give me a reason to procrastinate so XP

Pssshhh, bad :p I'm not really big on /b/ (for the most part I'm not entirely sure what it even is XD)

I'm not very good at words, really. People say I am, but I suppose compared to people who go to my school (mean as it may sound) I probably have a better vocabulary. XD; Unlike some people I know more than just 'innit' and 'blud' :p""

I've decided to find as many sub-categories of nerds as I possibly can. XD Epic challenge is a go!

Creepypasta doesn't really bother me so much, so yeah. XD; By creepypasta standards, Hell bell isn't even that bad. I've seen much worse XD (Someone had me watch Suicide Mouse because they didn't want to. :C)
    I STILL GO FOR RUPOOR! *fainted*

lol it took me alot of heals and aiming to try to stop him using that move. he is an *** for using that move! at least he doesn't sweep you quickly after using that move...

i probably free on sundays. for now yawn. BED.
    I get on my own nerves with it, nobody else seems to mind XD Or maybe they don't notice?

If there weren't strange things on the Internet it wouldn't be nearly as fun. :p

Dictionary.com is in my bookmarks. :p I try to remember the fancy words it gives me, but I never can xD Ohh well!

I've only ever met cool nerds and aggressive nerds. Yep, aggressive. Not fun. D:

I tried to get my friend to read Hell Bell yesterday but she refused. :C No spine in that kid I tell you :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…