• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thats fine :) im actually having Wi-fi troubles at the moment so i probably wont be able to trade for a few days any way :/ but np on the Machop and ill send over another Tesla too :) good luck with your presentations and quiz!
    no problem ill just post in the forums :p thanks for all of your help either way though :D so what did you want for the Barboach? Oh and did you ever find Tesla?
    when you finish the Barboach do you think you could get me a male Arron with Endeavor, Head Smash, Stealth Rock, and Superpower? You would need to breed a Cranidos with the Arron. Cranidos learn Head Smash through leveling up, and the other 3 moves are tutor moves. I know your busy so you dont need to rush, or you can just say no if your too busy and i can post on the forums :p Just thought i would ask you first though since you have helped me out a lot :)
    you were close though, you probably just missed your PID frame :p it should be easy from there.

If you on again within the next few hours i should be free to send you another Tesla (i will be eating at some point though so i might be on and off)
    Oh cool :) i didnt know you RNGed. I knew you were trying, but i dont know if you ever sucessfully got one done or not :p
    at your leisure, and if you dont mind, do you think you could get me a male Barboach with Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, and Earth Power? The first three moves are egg moves from Gyarados and Earth Power is a move tutor move. Also, do you by chance happen to have a DWf Barboach?

thanks~
    Wow I am terribly sorry D:! Honestly I am. I feel bad. I was editing my shop and the forums kept trolling me so I had to do it over 3 times and took me forever and I didn't even check my VMs.
    i did, i already finished RNGing the Lileep and wingull :p if you need another clone just let me know and i will send one over though :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…