• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I was busy and only had time to write a rushed review before dashing ^^; I wonder if I had any typos <_< >_>

Thank you for including Whitney, by the way! You should totally have her start dating a super-cool transfer student called Gazmof. Um, I mean... I want more Whitney ^^;;;;;;
    Aww, get better soon, Mel! ;.;

My writing's going okay, whenever I actually sit down and write, that is ^^;;;; Too many projects going on, I guess :p Oh, I'm about halfway done with chapter ten of Good Love Charm; so that's some progress, at least ^^;; I want more of Except Me! Dawn's so nice, yet... Indecisive? :D
    *checks for real gold by biting it*

Ooh I totally forgot about Shinji! ^^; Yes, he's so awesome; he's really added a refreshing twist to the show. I also like Hikari but I'm just a bitter May fan... I want May to replace Brock right now! ;.;

It's funny that you mention my fic got you into Belleshipping because that was purely a plot device, though I admit after writing those scenes I started developing a liking for it. It is pretty cute, and I think Dawn would totally fangirl him like, all day long.

Alrighty Mel - have fun on your outing!
    Aww thank you! ^^ It's always so nice to hear positive feedback on my fic. I'm so proud I'm your shipping convertor :D I need a medal or something!

I just reviewed your latest chapter and zomg awesome, just like I expected :D

And omg me too! ;.; It was like May was torn between the nice but somewhat boring guy or the exciting bad-boy. I *despised* the Battle Frontier series for just ditching 90% of May's personality and having her be all "I just want ribbons! There's no time for fun!" and then at the end she just randomly says "k I'm going to Johto now bye lol" Ugh, writers T_T;;

I'm told the DP series is a lot better but from the episodes I've seen I disagree. So they fleshed out a few Gym leaders here and there; it's an improvement but I still long for the days of Kanto when things were a little more crazy. Even shippings were acknowledged back then.

But hey, that's what fanfiction's for, right? ^^
    Ooh, India? :O Are you enjoying the fine chicken balti?

Yes, I'm like, super Mel-Girl Fanboy now; it's awesome. Add me to your fanclub! I noticed that you hadn't updated in a while so I was getting kinda worried, but it's good to know you aren't going to abandon it anytime soon ^^

It's funny how we both seem to be unable to pair Dawn with anyone. She's just so shippable, it seems ^^;
    Well I'd like to think so :p And hey it's always good to make new friends, right? ^^ Especially friends who write Advanceshipping ^_~
    Ah just came home from school not feeling too well. Hopefully I think properly enough to perhaps make a start to my fanfiction? Can't decide between putting it on forums-only or both SPPF and FF.net...

As for the boarding school one, the school idea has been done quite a lot so you'll have to think of a way to set it apart from the rest. Have you had any other ideas for it? Just say if I'm being too nosy or something about it, fanfiction is one of my favourite hobbies...
    Ah that's okay. If it helps for future reference, I'll list some of the names that'll be commonly popping up in my fic:

Satoshi - Ash
    Hikari - Dawn (though you'd definitely know that) XD
    Shinji - Paul
    Kengo - Kenny
    Haruka - May
    Kasumi - Misty
    Nozomi - Zoey
    Shigeru - Gary
    Shuu - Drew

Yeah... Felt like listing stuff... As for my fic idea... Quite soon actually. And I've just got a rival sorted. The basic idea with this guy is that he wants to get back at Manami for something she did to him early on in the journey. Manami doesn't actually care about this while Hotaka doesn't like him because the rival keeps calling him 'Manami's chore boy'. So Hotaka wants to outdo the rival, rival doesn't care, rival wants to outdo Manami, Manami doesn't care. Yaaaaaaaay!

Ooh, I like Naruto. I'm such a Kiba fanatic.
    Well actually I got quite a few going. My one on ff.net is slightly based off Naruto and has Shinji dealing with a Darkrai curse, which is slowly turning him into a monster of sorts. There's all this other stuff happening with it, like a tournament going on, Team Rocket hunting Shinji down, etc... A lot going on and a lot of chapters, but still a good fic, honestly! '^_^

The one I have at these forums is a shipping fic mostly centred around Kengo and his crush on Hikari. The main idea is that Kengo can't admit his feelings so he has to watch Hikari go ahead with other relationships and conflicts while he sits back, being too scared to do anything about it. The link is in my sig. XD

While the other one... Eh, too long to explain the general idea. If you go to the fanfiction section, author's cafe, fic ideas, it should be on the last page and the one before.

What do you think?

Oooooh, any canon Naruto in the Naruto one or just a bunch of ninjas from places in the Naruto world and stuff like that?
    I don't have a wi-fi code (I'm real clueless with that sorta thing too) plus I just restarted my game so I can go through the region and watch it carefully for any details that I'm going to throw into this Pokemon fanfic I'm planning. I doubt anyone would to face like lvl. 7 Pokemon! XD Yeah sorry. '^_^

Ooh fics... What are they about? Sorry, I'm really in fanfiction and stuff like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…