• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Sotoshi91!
    Do you still have that Deoxys? I have a Lv. 50 Spring Gamestop Meloetta in my White version I don't mind trading. It still has its original moveset, and it hasn't gotten any experience.

--CN

(Sorry, I tried to PM you but it said your inbox was full.)
    Trade Receipt

Pokemon Traded: Summer 2012 Keldeo [Gamestop Event, Untrained, Clone]
    Pokemon Received: Yanma [Shiny, Untouched]

Comments and Notes
    Satoshi 91 was very prompt and polite in response to all messages concerning the trade and was very prompt in arranging and executing the trade. The Pokemon received was exactly as initially agreed upon. Would trade with Satoshi 91 further in the future and suggest him as a trade partner for other users.
    Thanks for the trade back. I offered Darkrai as another tradeback because you said you needed one for your dex. Anyway if you still are looking for one its availabe for trade back. If not thanks again. I really appreciate it. :)
    Thanks for the trade back. I offered Darkrai as another tradeback because you said you needed one for your dex. Anyway if you still are looking for one its availabe for trade back. If not thanks again. I really appreciate it.
    Hey I'm online now and ready to do the Deoxys /Shaymin tradeback if you are. If not I'll be online for the rest of the day. Just message me when and if your ready.
    It says that you want to trade but it won't let me do anything else. Should I restart my game? It's never done before.
    Hey I tried to pm you but I think your inbox is full.

I have an untrained Regigigas. I believe it's level 70 from the DP and Platinum games. I saw that you needed one and I really want a Deoxys. I can also get you starters from any generation if you would like that. I have a few other legendaries if you are interested. Let me know. Also, what level are your Deoxys?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…