• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
The Great Butler

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! Thanks for the message, I'm flattered. I like adventure 'fics with original characters. I wish I were more interested in the game characters, but eh... And I don't watch the show, alas. Pretty much any good, rollicking adventure with bearable characters and decent imagery. Why do you ask?
    Hey, I know you're probably busy, but I wanted to let you know that SoF 4's latest chapter has been posted. We're finally coming down the home stretch.
    Hey, dear. Just got AEM 26 proofed and coded. You can find it in your inbox on The BBS.

Thanks again, by the way~!
    Yay! Thanks for the notification. :D I will be reading it asap.

Btw, awesome Siliglyph avatar.
    Richard ran away, which I sort of hinted at in the last line of Chapter 4. I don't want to say too much about what happened to him afterward, though, so you can keep any ideas you have about his fate for now. I will reveal what became of him, but it won't be for a while. It'll be more towards the end of the story, actually.
    Hey there! I really appreciate this. It means a lot to me when a reader tells me that I'm doing a good job, and it pushes me to work harder on my story, which has been with me as an idea for quite some time now. I hope you like the rest of the chapters, and I hope you'll enjoy what I have in store for future ones.
    You wouldn't happen to be in the cell phone game We Rule!, would you? Someone named NandoPananda friended me and I wondered if that was you.
    Just to let you know I can't be at the chat tonight due to my internet connection went off. I should be able to come Thrusday or Friday, though.
    I know. I've already read it; I just haven't gotten around to reviewing it. I apologize for the laziness on my part.

I'll make sure to review your fic tomorrow. I just watched the Super Bowl tonight, and I'm spent, but tomorrow will work.

Again, I apologize for the delay on my part.

Sincerely,

Mem.
    I don't think that the Team Rocket/Krokorok Scan is actually from an episode though. I doubt they'll revert back, especially now at such a random time.
    Nope, I just mean the pictures you saw 'cause I might've uploaded them with the idea that somebody could recognise them for me. I need to join two and two together, like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…