• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...I feel the urge to make some sort of lolzy image which depicts this. TO THE INTERNET!
    I like subtitles sometimes but I find my brain goes funny afterwards, and my thoughts go to Japanese with subtitles. Except I don't know Japanese so it's more Gibberish with subtitles. XD

My friend made a point of sending me like 1 million messages on my birthday just saying "PRESENTS YAY BIRTHDAY!" and other messages of the sort. XD; I avoided MSN greatly that day :p

Reminds me, my drama teacher actually asked my class why they found me hilarious and they were all "SHE JUST IS." And I didn't know what to make of it. XD To be offend... Or not offend?

...OMG WOW. XD I need to make a team entirely out of Geodude and Onix now. LIVE UP TO MY TRUE HIKER HERITAGE.

Also I am currently having a very emotional discussion with my friend over M&Ms. XD
    WELL WHY NOT HE'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING.
    Yeah subtitles ruin it for everyone. :C Subtitles, seriously, you gotta understand that we can't blank out what people are saying if you're telling us what it means! D:

Oh dear D: I just don't like drawing attention to myself so I don't really tell many people when my birthday is. XD;

That is epic win. XD My friends decided I would be a Hiker ages ago. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be offended or not. XD;;
    Also this is his theme song because it's true. I'd had enough of him from the beginning tbh because he was just too sulky and emo for me. XD; I had this joke with my friend where every time he spoke we'd yell over him "MOPEMOPEMOPEMOPE-" until he stopped. Good times. :p

At least my birthday is still in a school break. I would hate to have my birthday on a school day tbh. XD

Yes I did. I didn't even have to use all my Pokemon. And they aren't even EV trained. I think she learnt her lesson. ;p Honestly though legendaries aren't really that great imo, I've never really used them. I get them for pokedex and then they go collect dust in the PC. XD
    XD Yeah, I swear I see a guy just like him in every other anime series ever. And then some fangirl is all "HE'S JUST TSUNDERE OMG" and I'm just all "...No, :L" BUT SQUARE ENIX IS SO ORIGINAL HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING THEIR CHARACTERS ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL WITH THEIR MEN THAT LOOK LIKE WOMEN AND THEIR WOMEN THAT LOOK LIKE MEN!

My birthday is like two months before Christmas so I don't get that sadly. :C AND I can't get any new stuff between the two. D;

...I have never been more excited to use the random online battle feature. XD My friend was all "I got level 100 legendaries and I'm going to pwn online lolololol" and I just said, "We'll see about that. ;P"
    Must... need... WI-FI -drools- lol. Well you could! Even though my Pkmn don't have competitive battling stats lols. ;P ANOTHER CHALLENGE ACCEPTED haha :) :) Aw HECK NO! I'll kick your butt at Mario Party 2, I have it on my Wii! I ain't losin' to ya! (; Haha I sure did :p Hehehe. ;P I KNOW! DON'T TAKE ME OUT OF THIS HIDING PLACE!

Haha you should ;P Epic dogtag is epic yo, lol. AND YES I DO! ALL POKEMON ARE BELONG TO ME. mwahahaha! :)<

Haha we should! A DKC marathon FTW! (; And yes, Vincent Price voices the VILLAIN, that's so epic! :D Trust me ya will ;P He even stated it was one of his favorite roles! :D

Hahaha :) :3 Actually... they're more like Kowards. ;P Lol.

Me too :) hahaha. GOOD DEAR! Now... DON'T TICKLE THEM :eek: lol. Aw only one time..? BOO :p I bet ya will! Let's see what happens! :)
    Lol nowai I don't like him at all. XD My friend is obsessed, though, so I know what you mean. He is evil, yes. :p

Well I got her some presents, yeah XD We don't usually do anything for mothers day because it's literally like a week after my mums birthday so we sorta treat them as one except she gets two separate gifts from us. :p

Ohdang I need to beat him then. XD I never got the trophy because I never had a good enough team to beat the frontier with, but now I've figured out EVs and IVs I am a step closer XD Frontier, you better hide yo' trainers, hide yo' brains and hide yo' Poké's cause I'll be beating errybody out there BC
    ...Except maybe on online battles where everyone has the same idea but y'know.
    Me and my friend love Naruto but we're really, really behind on episodes because we only got into it a few months ago. XD; The manga's good though; still have a bit more to get through before I'm all caught up though :p

Yes, but, with money, I can go shopping with my mum! (Even if all I buy is like DS games and accessories and pokemon cards. XD)

Whenever your mother calls all "I BOUGHT YOU SOMETHING USELESS OK BYE" XD I liked it better in Silver when I got like a doll for my room or something. That was better. :C I mean it was a gimmicky and useless feature, but I like it anyway. XD Oh well at least I get good berries sometimes I suppose :p
    I give most of my pokemon in non-challenge games jokey names, so. I have a Dialga called David. Herpaderpa :p I love having obscure references in pokemon nicknames :p (I.e. Tubs Gusta the Lapras and Naruto the Ninetales. :p)

I'm not too much of a tomboy I guess because I don't act very masculine either, but I'm just not a fan of "girly" things ^^; I try for my mum, though, and I help her out a lot so I guess that's our bonding? (Also my way of making money ~ heeee.)

Seriously though on HeartGold I didn't get anyone's number except the important NPCs and Joey, plus some other guy ingot by accident who's all like "I caught a goldeen today. My kids didn't care. Go visit your mom sometimes ok bye" I love the call feature sometimes. XD
    Behindthename.com is my friend. XD I name legendaries after Greek gods usually if I'm actually being serious with nicknames. XD Same here - I used to like cats but eh they kinda suck as pets if I'm honest. Dogs are awesome.

Yeah I suppose :p Sometimes I think I need to be more of a girl. XD Mother wants to shop for clothes? D8 NOPE.

My rattata.... Is in the top percent of rattata.
    AWWWW YEAAAAAHHHH
    I had enough of Nyan Cat a long time a go. I almost used a slowed down version which sounded kinda mystical and creepy. XD I'm not usually very good at nicknames so I just sort of... Make stuff up. :p It's no fun if you don't try. The pokemon don't feel like your own. :C
    Iunno maybe it's like a life-long dream or something, like how it's my dream to ALL the dog breeds! I WANT TO BE A CRAZY DOG LADY. 8D

It was even funnier when she was all "I KNOW EHT." and then she got it wrong. :"D Yeah I spend a lot of time with my dad; more than I spend with my mum, which is kinda sad. I guess I get on with my dad better or something, dunno

I am going to officially make it my job to grab as many UU pokemon as possible and make them all great >:I (Or at least get myself x6 FEAR rattatas. :"D)
    I had no other songs long enough to fit the whole video so I was just like, "Screw this I'll just put Nyan Cat on" - I was originally going to have the Champion Theme playing but I couldn't find an mp3. D": Yes I do give my Pokemon quite nice nicknames XD
    ...Oh lord what. XD

Actually that sort of reminded me about how me and my Dad were watching this game show for the lulz last night and there was this one woman that kept being all "WEELL DALE. I THINK I KNOW THE ANSWER," and we couldn't stop making fun of it. Epic father-daughter bonding time.XD

It's a shame because all the Pokemon I like and have used seem to be kinda terrible in competitive battling. Sob. :C
    I got them all up to like level 60 before so they were all the same. I EVEN FILMED IT LOOK. -mightwannamuteitthoughlol-
    I LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY, THE NERDIEST OF POKEMON NERDS WILL GENETICALLY ENGINEER REAL POKEMON. YEP

...Lol nice. XD I feel bad when I laugh at serious documentaries but they can just be so darn funny sometimes! XD

I WILL MAKE MEN OUT OF MY POKEMON. BC You know eventually when I can be bothered to work out some tactics. XD
    I actually just beat the Elite Four. I was pretty surprised, since I was expecting all my Pokemon to faint. I lost two of my best (Lapras and Venusaur you shall be missed :C) but I'm still proud of myself. XDD
    UM IDK I SUPPOSE... Maybe if the world was invaded by creatures like Pokemon all the nerds would save everyone? yeah I dunno

I don't know, I saw it on TV one day and was like "Wut." I'll see if I can find it but I can't remember what it was called D:"

Iunno that song from Mulan always helps for manning up. It's a must-listen when training for the E4. :p
    I love my Kangaskhan. I've never got to use one before now either and it's actually pretty amazing. :p My Furret's pretty cool too but I need to grab me some serious business Aipom. And why won't togepi hatch bhsdjhhvsjfhh >:T (I'm trying to find some sort of life lesson these games are teaching me now... Hm. XD)

Yep, that's me; epic troll. xD There was a documentary about internet trolling on TV once, actually. They played trololo and it was supposed to be a serious documentary about how people can commit suicide because of it. I felt bad for laughing. XD;

Yeah I do that too with a lot of things. XD; I'm all "Yeah gonna play some serious Ocarina of time today yeaahahhh!" and then I play it and it's like "I know how to do everything. Bawwwwww."
    Yes you sure are! :p Yep! Since I don't have Wi-Fi (-sniffle- wish I did :/ ) I'm more of just a casual Pokemon player than a competitive battler, though I still try to get great natures and do at least SOME EV training. :) Ah, well... makes since :p Haha if I was your swim teacher... trust me you wouldn't annoy me lol :) HAHAHA, oh gosh what if they really made that a Mario Party mini-game? :p EVIL BLOOPERS, I hate those things ahahaha :p And I agree with ya, Mushroom Kingdom seems so fun to live in! What if... it existed? Somewhere? :eek: hahaha! :) Oh my gosh I shouldn't bring this up... but it could be like... the MARIO MOVIE -hides- :eek: :eek: :eek:

Never heard that song before lol :p Oh my gosh a LoZ dogtag? That's so cool! :) I have like this Hylian Shield badge thingy. :p hahaha! And of course a Majora's Mask t-shirt AND a green triforce shirt. I WIN SYRUS, I WIN (; muhahaha!

Yeah, I think I ought to try to beat it someday. MUHAHAHA! DKC SERIES FTW! :D Man, I want to play it again now. hahaha :) Well... trust me! You'll love it! :) Definitely one of the underrated Disney movies! Should get more praise, hehe. And Ratigan is an awesome villain. <3 Vincent Price does his voice. EPIC. :D

Haha oh Syrus, don't worry you aren't annoying. :p Hehehe ;P Thanks honey (; Ah that's why? Oh Syrus don't think that :p (; But... THEM KREMLINGS ARE COWARDS ANYWAYS ;D

I did? Wait... okay, okay dear. (; Haha, how funny :p I'm ticklish too! You'd laugh at how ticklish I am, trust me ;P I'd give you a chance, if you wanted to, haha :p DOn't worry, I gots clean feet haha :p Hahaha! Okay, good luck with it Syrus! :) haha, epic reactions shall be epic ;P
    lol want to battle you since you are online.

want to go to my chatroom?

and yeah as i just woke up i need my breakfast.
    Me Gusta Syrus hehehe (; Muhaha :p That's like my Blaziken in Sapphire, first ever Pokemon I had, bad IVs but it still kicks butt haha. Got it when I didn't even pay ATTENTION to natures, of course 2003 hehehe :p Ah, don't feel that way! :/ You will learn! :) And YES, RACE each other! Even if it's like Mario Party! :p hahahaha. oh man... I can imagine that lol :p Swimming down some random river with Bloopers, oh gosh lol. Okay! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ;D

Haha :) Yeah in fact today this morning it rained really hard now it's very cloudy and extremely windy. Ugh. I HATE humid rain seriously! I remember once it rained here a few days before my birthday... I was just thinking What..? Rain in July HERE? o_O haha :) But yeah can be quite annoying! Haha, I know I will muhahaha (;

Ah, haha good. I thought I was like the only one :p The last dungeon made me sooo frustrated. I seriously asked my brother, who barely beat the game himself, to help me. It was just too dang hard, that final dungeon GRRR! D: Ah so you did.... well I hope you will enjoy it :3 I love Fidget, that bat that can't fly. Haha :p

:D Haha good! And that would be EPIC! :eek: Epic bodyguard ftw (; Haha, arrogant in a funny-good way Syrus ;P Thanks for keeping them baddies backed away from us. And I bet they would be if you did that hehe (;

This pleases me (; Lol. Ah, massaging is amazing but not if your ticklish then it just plain sucks, like me lol (HATE being ticklish... lmao :p )
    I got the Snorlax on my FireRed Nuzlocke. I was even lucky enough to get a Kangaskhan; first encounter in safari zone and I even caught it. I was so proud of myself XD I'm not far enough to get Snorlax at the moment sadly on Silver; all I've got is Furret and Pidgey XD;

I don't know if we're even allowed to take DS's to my school. Me and my friend have always had this plan to bring our DSs in and play them, and if we get picked up on it, we can be all "There's no rule against it HURR DURR"

Haha, good luck! XD Dayum I still need to progress on Earthbound. I started it and got quite far and then I forgot to play. XD; (Also no power items on PBR. Dang. :C)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…