• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sam2010
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Shadow Lucario here. I appreciate your enthusiasm about my fan fiction series, Pokemon Academy. Well your patience will not be for naught. Within the week I am going to rewrite the first chapter of Beyond the Limits of Light and Darkness and repost it. Make sure to check out for that. When that happens I am going to continue it until I am finished.

Shadow Lucario out!
    Yeah Nova's good stuff. Flame and Shining Flame are good, I don't use them though.

Mine is something like this -

Absolute Zero x 2
    Nova Master x 1
    Gaia x 1
    Great Tornado x 2
    The Shining x 2
    Goka x 1
    Vapor x 1
    Neos Knight x 1
    Vision Hero Trinity x 1
    Vision Hero Adoration x 1
    Destiny End Dragoon x 1

Super Poly makes summoning the Omni heroes unbelievably easy. Plus it essentially gets rid of one non dark monster.
    Well, I recommend Goka and Vapor. Especially Vapor, I've found him the most useful. Basically, play Bubbleman or Ocean, then Mask Change into him. Hopefully they'll either leave him, letting Ocean (provided you played Ocean obviously) resolve his effect.

Adoration is good as well. Really easy to get out and fast, and also powers up your other heroes.

Also, remember the Poly circle; Polymerization sends them to the Graveyard, Miracle Fusion removes them from play, then Parallel World Fusion shuffles them back. Combine the removal with the ability of Elemental Hero The Shining, and you can have a really powerful monster.

Do you have any questions? I really don't give advice often so I'm not sure what to say :p
    Are you looking to stick to that or would you prefer a better more contemporary deck? I know I like to hold true to what I like, so I just figure I'd ask before suggesting anything.
    That's pretty cool. Vision Hero Adoration would be worth it to get.

Do you have any particular way you're going now? Or a decklist anywhere?
    Yeah he's definitely good. Do you have Masked/Vision heroes? Also what about Super Poly? lol I'm just kinda naming things :p

I gotta head out but I could post my deck format when I get back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…