• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it is. It's like eating a miniture sun. I'm going to college tommorow just to see him munch it. It's only a quarter of one, since they only have one between four, but still.
    I am, but dude, this is a once in a lifetime thing. Seriously, this thing is brutal; over a million Scoville units of heat.
    Some Arabian ****, I think. Que surprisa/

Yeah, I think he'll be doing it in college tommorow if he's in. If he is, make him eat it. Then fill me in on the lulz.
    I wish; Bill Gates has too many *****es to bum, he would not even shoo me away with his ten-thousand dollar toilet paper. =/ And what did you say? XD

Yeah, it will. Try to see him eat it. XD
    Yeah. I've been ragefacing Failbook's shitty message system and your refusal to go on MSN anymore. =/

And nowt much; how about you?
    It's always great knowing what's going to happen before it does. +That satisfaction when you got it right :p

Nooo I'll just end up talking ages and ages about pointless stuff and nothing will ever be completed XD Like when my friends get me to help them with work :p

Haha yeah; there were plenty of rick-rolls and even an arrow to the knee joke on there. XD The best part is that the rack could literally fall apart at any second. YEE

Oh well it's the kinda thing I'd do anyway. Get me some brownie points with the older students! XD I WILL BE POPULAR ONE DAY. ;-; /notthaticaresomuchaboutpeoplebutheeey
    SUICIDE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sonickku is what Amy call him lol.

love is in the air! hey free hearts! i got them all LOL! Yeti (female) gave Link a piece of heart after defeating her. Oh she adores him!
    Aww it's not as cool as his old one. :C His old one was kinda like a swirling vortex of doom.

I am a hero though pssshh :C I should really get my work done on time though! XD

Le CD rack. Le close up on some of what friends wrote.

I WILL AND I WILL GET MY FRIEND TO DO IT WITH ME AND I'LL RECORD IT AND IT WILL BE AWESOME
    lol actually to move on snow at that speed is hard to control lol. especially when leaping on a narrow path.

i can say playing as sonickku is better. i don't die that often lol.

YETI GAVE LINK A KISS! (piece of heart) HAHA.
    I mean I ship in pokemon for fun but not intensely. I'm not like "OMG -GUY- AND -GIRL- ARE SO SUPER KAWAII TOGETHER EEE." If he's got a new mask, can I have his old one? I don't have to like him anymore after that. 8D

I tried to do it after school but I was too busy being my friends hero. :p

Bad Jinmance is online somewhere if I can locate it. I think it might be on my old dA? Dunno :p

Yeah, the London Dungeons; me and my friend are going there over Easter. I've been there before and it's awesome. XD I feel like I didn't accomplish enough. Well, I suppose I made a really bad CD rack; I'll see if I can get a picture of it to show you. My friends wrote all over it. XD

I swear 'After Today' is like the song of my life. At the end of school before summer last year, I just wanted to burst out into song. XD AFTER TODAY I'M GOIN' CRUISIN'.
    I don't not like her, but she's not great either. :U WELL I SUPPOSE SHE'S USEFUL IF I FELT LIKE SHIPPING IN NARUTO, BUT I DON'T SO. But still. Tobi. I want the mask so bad just so I can have the mask. As a character, meh, but THE MASK
    Which is why Naruto > Ash in so many ways. XD; Though IMO Pokemon still eats Naruto in terms of what I like most. :p

Got Geography project to do? NOPE TOO LAZY. IT WILL HAVE TO WAIT. XD

I can't hate her but I can't like her either. XD Oh Gaga. :p (Me and my friend are constantly writing parodies of her songs. Like 'Highway Lizziecorn' and 'Bad Jinmance'. Good times.)

Ooh, sounds cool. The furthest I traveled today was outside to count daisies for Biology. YEP

I had a go and my friend today, because she didn't know there was a Goofy Movie. I was just like, "HOW COULD YOU YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE." Then I made her watch 20 minutes-worth of clips. XD
    Okay... IT'S ON! The day I get Wi-Fi... hehehe :) Haha sounds perfect! Although... I'll probably be a bad competitive battler lol. ;P YES ME! I'm going to kick your butt (; I will! THAT DOES IT! If we ever meet, we will have a DKC marathon AND a Mario Party 2 battle! ;D (But I'm gonna win (; muhahahaha) I WON'T COME OUT! I mentioned the Mario movie -gasp- THERE I GO AGAIN! -digs a hole and hides-

Bah, being a new student ain't half bad (; lol. What would you do if... I stole your dogtag :eek: Muhahaha! Yes! We're BOTH win Syrus! MEGA WIN! :)

Dude. DKC marathon and Mario Party 2 challenge will be the most epic day of all days ever! ;P I'm ready for this whenever it will happen! hahaha :p Oh trust me. And his quotes in the movie are awesome too. Nothing can go wrong with Price, man (;

Hahaha. I'm making you spat out your soda a lot aren't I ;P Haha don't worry your jokes are funny! Are humor... it's Necky and Necky... get it... 'cause Necky's the DKC enemy... bahahaha I tried ;P ;P

NO!!! -dies of laughter from tickling- )x bahaha. Kidding, I'm alive! ;P Opposite of what I meant from dying of laughter, muhahaha ;P Hahaha, I will let ya know my dear. (; Aw okay lol. But give her one later yeah! :p Brownie points are the best, ya know! :)
    hey i commit suicide like 29 times just to finish the sled at snowpeak lol.

damn Yeti is fast. too bad i spin her away at the last part haha!
    I'd say Sakura as well but nah I don't really like her so. :p She's just average I guess. XD ALSO HIS EYES. CAN'T GET OVER HIS EYES. WILL NEVER. GET OVER. THE EYES. I hate the Uchiha Clan so much so I'm with you there. XD;
    Maybe time just doesn't properly apply to him or something? IT'S THE LINES UNDER THE EYES I SWEAR.

Hmm, this may require looking into. Y'know if I weren't so lazy. ;p

Indeed; it is one of the great and pressing questions of the universe. Almost as intense as 6 x 7. Maybe we will never know. :0

"BUTTS used GUST!" :p Yeah I was guilty of that one. XD

NO. NOT CREME EGGS. YOU DO /NOT/ DENY A PERSON CREME EGGS THAT IS JUST EVIL
    Nah it's fine; I'm all busy atm anyway and I really should be heading to bed soon, but I can procrastinate with anything. Even sleeping! :0
    Mostly just Naruto and Kakashi because I'm mainstream and like main protagonists more than anything because screen time, and Karin is pretty awesome too :p I love Rock Lee's eyes so much. XD AND TOBI. DAT FACE. For the most part I'll either like a character or just not care. Itachi will always be a creeper though. D: Normally I'd like the antagonists more buuuuuttt... XD;
    Ash is 10. He's actually gotten younger. XD

They just hate Nintendo because they'll never be as awesome. :C Though I don't see Nintendo favoring FB much, either. :p Maybe there's more to this then we thought :0

I always thought that one of the lines of Poker Face was "She has got no upper body." True story.

I used to play as the girl character but the male has much better designs IMO. LOL PLAYBOY. My friend named her Metapod "Penis" so it could use harden. I was just like "Ignore it and carry on... Ignore and carry on..."

That sort of thing ruins lives D: Seriously how could someone deny a person a lucky bag? >:C For shame!
    I remember going to a friends party and me and my best friend at the time got denied cake because they didn't tell us they'd got it out. Sad times, sad times. :C
    See I can pull of the internet too. XD PHOTOSHOP, FTW!
    ...KARIN. XD Gdit I need to catch up on episodes seriously need to stalk the characters I like. :p
    Sudden reminder, me and my friend decided that mysterious lines underneath the eyes of anime characters seem to stop aging. E.g. Ash and Naruto. (Even if Naruto's aren't even mysterious.)

But Robot Unicorns are just so beautiful. XD I don't either it's just the unicorns. I have one person added on that account and that's it. :p

Nothing wrong with playing pokemon cards in a corner! XD Doesn't look suspicious at all. :p Especially since I'm usually poker faced looking all serious.

I better have it as an option or I will cry. See this is why I play as the male char. instead of the female one - the multiplayer avatars are waaaaay cooler. XD

I remember being six and getting emotional over the fact that I couldn't get the large bag of M&Ms. It was a traumatizing childhood experience.
    WELL I TRIED. XD I suppose it qualifies as in-joke standard. :p
    It's why i usually wait for the dubs. XD; Depends how excited I am to watch the newer episodes I suppose XD

I don't really go on MSN except to speak to a select few friends every so often but for the most part I just talk to people at school. XD; I don't have a facebook, excluding one I made just to play Robot Unicorn Attack :p

I don't even know half my drama class. XD; I fear that people know me because I lurk looking creepy in corners with my trading cards. :p

I have an urge to change my avatar to a hiker. Hmm... Might do :p

M&Ms are the best rainbow-food ever, alongside Smarties. I love colourful food. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…