• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    imo it goes
    zayn > liam & louis > niall & harry.

idk my favorite song. i love one thing. the acoustic version is so flawless.
    i really love their cover of forever young tho.

save you tonight is brilliant, too.

but, i recently fell in love with 'tell me a lie' because of zayn's bit at the end where he's like "TELL ME A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" aslkjfdlkjfs
    D
    Apparently More Than This is going to be the next single from Up All Night....definitely not my first choice but I like all their songs.
    D
    oh. my. god. so lately all i've been listening to is one direction.
    i love them so much now
    thank you for inspiring me to listen!!!!
    D
    The other night, my guy friend was over here, and in between us watching United States of Tara, I showed him 1D's WMYB music video. He wants their album now. Haha.
    Well, it's kinda the same principle with Justin Bieber - people get all up in arms about it, and I'm just like, "It's just music."
    I mean, I used to not particularly care about him, but then my best friend convinced me to see Never Say Never 3D, and . . . I was surprised haha.

I admit, though, I haven't listened to 1D that much since MDNA leaked. I'll gradually start listening to it again, of course. :D
    D
    I've been watching it since Season One haha :p
    ..Man, I am loving One Direction now. :D
    D
    I'm doing relatively well! I'm catching up on RuPaul's Drag Race rn.
    D
    hey! how've you been? ^_^
    Since we seem to be the only ones who care lol....Billboard has confirmed that One Direction will debut at either Number 1 or 2 here in the US this week :)
    i love bambi!!! it became my gmas nn for me after my 50th watch of the tape we owned. i cried for 3 hours when it was given away (too old for it my mom said... i was six)
    ----------
    It's a Thread where the majority of the posters are *****y gay guys...what did you expect?
    ----------
    Hahaha. I saw this and I just couldn't stop laughing IRL. A+
    So, as you suspected, that cover was fake. BUT, Nicola released the official single cover (here). Also, her website says that the CD single will have the album version, a live version, and the Sticks + Stones demo!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…