• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DucksGoMooful

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've never been able to make it to FNM, im so pissed xD yeah, same scenario, I'd always play in school :p

Yeah, it's probably the second easiest method to poison decks lol. I played EDH a few times, I did fantastic. DoubleStrike plus an equipment that mills 10, which means 20 milled in one turn. Other people wont last too long lol.
    I have a level up & annihilator deck I really like, I mainly made it because I like annihilator (one of my friends loved spawning tokens) and a certain level up card I have....>:3 is evil.
    xD yeah, I know. lol.

Um, I like to try anything really, I don't stick myself to a certain style or color. I typically do casual, but I did go to one tournament, where I placed top ten. :p
    What about you?
    No, I'm typing this up from hell and it's really flipping hot down here. =P

You always seemed to be interested in that stuff, which is why I thought that.
    I change it every hour. No, i'm kidding. I use a site that lets you upload images, and then provides a link that rotates them every time you enter a new session on the forum. I have (I think) seven banners on there at the moment, but i'm concentrating on the forum skins right now so I haven't made any new ones yet.
    Thank you for offering to explain Shippuden to me! :D

Alright, I've seen up to episode 14 so far, I've been watching it all online.
    Just FYI, the way you phrased your vote in the ghost thread, Froslass is your vote, only the first pokemon named is counted, so you might want to edit your post and remove the Froslass reference :D, that is, if you want the Balloon Ghost to be your vote.

Just being nice.
    March break?

Now I'm so envious.

:eek:

I've been watching every X-files episode ever made this month.

:D

I'VE MADE IT TO THE LAST SEASON GO ME
    What makes it worse is I recently saw that episode where he said that so I just have an old man's memory I suppose.

Well, I'm in a rather great mood today. :) You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…