• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have some written up for it, I think. (Sorry for taking so long on reviewing it btw. >.<) Do you at least want that or want me to wait for you to revise it?
    I'm alright - had these irritating exams last week that had me running around and fretting, but those are over now. Until June, at least. xD

D: Bleeding semesters suck - but at least you have Easter to look forward to? *shot*

I'm glad it's good! Was a little worried about how it'd come out. xD;
    *blush* Oh my, I'm so sorry. It must have totally slipped my mind. I'll try to get to it as soon as possible!

Aw, bless. Don't feel like you can't comment, that's just silly. ^^ I appreciate whoever and whatever someone has to say, regardless of what 'level' they think they are. I'm so glad to hear you like my pokémon, though. I've always pictured them like animals but better accustomed to living with humans. Hee, I sincerely hope you're influenced positively in some way, but even if that weren't the case I really appreciate you commenting on my fic. That's very nice of you. :)

Nah, I babble too, don't worry. ;) And whatever you leave will be appreciated. *grin*
    D: I am a crappy friend. Got distracted - I'm so sorry, hun!

And Voila:

xD Any chaaanges?

But anyways HOW ARE YOU? How are you enjoying the new year?
    And try three! :D

*hugatug* ...I don't know whether to be glad or not that you won't see combat. Is it serious?

And I had a try at the banner! I have two finished version, so you can choose which you like better, if any. Merry christmas. :3

[IMG]

I can edit either as much as you like, and I'm sorry for them coming out at such substandard- feel free to tell me if you have any problems. I'll fix them and even make you another if you so wish. x3
    D: The army?

And of course I am. *hugs* I'm always free for friends. <3 What would you liiiike? x3

And progress is good. *squishes* I can't wait to see it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…