• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -_-

i keep on and off my wifi box just to get this connection.

hope it goes well.
    even though i can chat to you but nintendo wifi uses a different connection i guess.

yeah i am trying to get in the room!
    since i am 7 hours after you...

well i drop by at 7pm to 11pm my clock. and of course i have dinner at 8pm to 9pm there.
    Oh no! Thank you for these Pokemons, I was looking for them in a while. =D
    The TMs I offered you, I usually not use them and I will keep holding, if you have anything interesting let me know. =D
    currently hatching shiny for you~ i had done about 659 plus. still ongoing. i will pm you when i am done.

well it is gonna take a long time.
    Hello sir, how are you? I can trade you an Ice Beam's TM, but I need you to guarantee that the Gastly's FULLY LEGIT AND UNCLONED [I'm sorry for being that suspicious, but I'm in a lack of TMs so I'd like to know in advance if it worth for me to sell it]. Can you give me some more details about it [UT/OR NOT, Under whose ID it's written, Pokeball it had been captured/had hatched with, nature, level] ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…