• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gonna hunt again once I finish hatching these 3 eggs, I'm gonna hunt for either SR Cresselia or hunt for shiny Pinsir
    You find a shiny today? I haven't found anything at all but I have a feeling Tangela is gonna shine, don't know why though :/
    Hey, I heard you were looking for dex entries of nicada, nijask, shedinja, porygon-z, and would be willing to help, only if wanted though, theres some dex entries I still need o:
    hey i got some things that u r looking for: zapdos, articuno, milotic, and i can breed all Non-Unova Starter Pokemon w/e of Piplup... what can u offer?
    You better change your signature, because you can only put 1 spoiler
    I didn't know and mine got deleted and 1st strike too
    Also I know a cloner who could CLONE your shines,
    then you could trade one off and still have the other.
    All he charges is a copy for himself and a copy for me.
    If you realize, I was pissed and the fact that I had hatched 30 eggs for your damn nature wasn't helping.
    I'm sorry that I was being gay, but if you understood my situation at the time(not just the fact I wasted 6+ hours on YOUR torchic, but personal matters too.) you would have probably done worse.

If it makes you feel any better I will do not one, but two things:
    Give you a Lv. 80 Moltres
    Remove the idiot part on my thread(no, I didn't give any evidence that it was you.)
    I'm not sure who all will come here cause Victini called me an idiot in his thread and all, but my explanation is simple. He asked for a shiny, true I have like 2-3, but all are being used or I went out of my way to get for myself, not for trading purposes so I couldn't part with them. Deino alone took a week to hatch. I'm not some cheapskate who uses Action Replay, I don't clone, I don't RNG, I don't do any of that. I do things legit. IF I HAD an extra shiny that I did not give two ****s about I'd have traded it to him, and I wasn't going to hand over a LEGENDARY to get a Torchic. I'm not mean, and I'm certainly not an idiot. I'm usually very nice and always helpful. But when someone starts calling me names and making me look and feel like ****, no. Just no.
    If you don't have anything, I'd be happy to breed you some pokemon w/pokerus and send them to you for free. Just give me ten breedable pokemon you need, and I'll help you out with them. Though will not be doing the items, as I don't have enough to go around at the moment. Each one with have at least two maxed IV stats.
    I have every single pokemon in your sig and I'm willing to trade them(or their evolutionary stages) to you, what would you trade for them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…